Dreambox 800s HD pro rev M clone

There's a seller on the other mentioned site selling 2 for $334 with free DHL ship

will appreciate if someone could please PM me the details too as i need to buy few soon.

Thanks

Dam it I've finally ordered one now because of this thread lol. Wasn't impressed with paypal exchange rate compared to xe.com ordered the 82 boot loader. what image are people putting on?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Hi I've seen these on eBay for 140 with any image flashed would the above image be good for general use by a technophobic wife?

from the point of view of the average wife :) I would say as long as you install and configure cool tv guide plugin most images would be fine

I bought 2 for just under £220 delivered . Got them in 3 days also .

Upgraded from an openbox to one of these . Quite compicated at the start compared to the openbox but im getting there

Please remove if i can not post this link but these are mine

New TUNNER M(801A). dm800s,dreambox800s receiver 800 hd satel...USD143.53/Piece,2 Items Per Lot Wholesale Price at DHgate.com

They are revision m apls tuner , even came with bootloader #82 installed . I asked for the black remotes and it came with them .

The seller even stated the "right information" on the customs sheet for me , if you know what i mean

Was this the Pro version mate??

@ Mark can you pm the link of the guy you also bought from thanks,

Andy.

Was this the Pro version mate??

@ Mark can you pm the link of the guy you also bought from thanks,

Andy.

Underneath mine there is a DM800PRO sticker so i would say yes . Really pleased with them to be honest

Cheers going to buy 3 so looking for a deal but want to be certain they are the latest Pro version and not the M 401A Tuners.

Andy.

I have counted about 10 people interested so far.
why don't you all do a group buy to save even more?

Back