Dreambox 800s HD pro rev M clone

Could I have a link as well please m8?

well after much searching found a supplier from china got 4*dm 500@$34 and 2*dm800 rev m tuner@125 shipping to uk $100 so in total= $520 which roughly converted is about £340(inc 4%paypal) not bad i think

I have counted about 10 people interested so far.
why don't you all do a group buy to save even more?
Firstly if you post that many to same address you WILL get a customs bill. Secondly by the time whoever takes delivery re-sends them to the various addresses there will be no saving.

Firstly if you post that many to same address you WILL get a customs bill. Secondly by the time whoever takes delivery re-sends them to the various addresses there will be no saving.

yeah i see the dilemma.
how many in a bulk buy do you think we'd be able to get away with?
individual delivery of each box locally would cost 7 quid via citylink. i'm only asking because i remember around about christmas time i checked the prices for dm800 in bulk and it was worked out at around 80 quid per box from one of two suppliers. i'll post the supplier names here if somebody can confirm it isn't against the rules.

don't know what it stands at right now as have been away from the scene for a bit.

so in my understanding, its all a matter of how many we can get away with to avoid customs.
lets say we even do get clocked by customs, we're talking 20% vat and something like 5% duty.
if we do manage to get it for £80 per box +25% = £100.
so it still works out the same, we don't really lose any money if we get taxed.

you gets me brah?

well mine were sent as gift $60 and dhl hit me with £8.50 import tax but i can live with that

DHL are pretty slick.
they never miss a penny.
you have to use a different courier.

tbh if you order 20 of the buggers it only seems to come down to £95. Not worth the hassle I'd say
yeah i see the dilemma.
how many in a bulk buy do you think we'd be able to get away with?
individual delivery of each box locally would cost 7 quid via citylink. i'm only asking because i remember around about christmas time i checked the prices for dm800 in bulk and it was worked out at around 80 quid per box from one of two suppliers. i'll post the supplier names here if somebody can confirm it isn't against the rules.

don't know what it stands at right now as have been away from the scene for a bit.

so in my understanding, its all a matter of how many we can get away with to avoid customs.
lets say we even do get clocked by customs, we're talking 20% vat and something like 5% duty.
if we do manage to get it for £80 per box +25% = £100.
so it still works out the same, we don't really lose any money if we get taxed.

you gets me brah?

if it only comes down to 95 then i would be inclined to agree.
maybe yioaxin or ananda will be cheaper, i'm sure they were back when i was on the hunt.

well mine were sent as gift $60 and dhl hit me with £8.50 import tax but i can live with that
The trouble with the whole sent as gift scam is that they all do it so customs now dont take much notice of it. Also the other problem is that the chinese never bloody state the postal cost which is also vat/duty liable so customs then employ a rate based on the weight which is obviously in their favour

if it only comes down to 95 then i would be inclined to agree.
maybe yioaxin or ananda will be cheaper, i'm sure they were back when i was on the hunt.

ananda want $160 per box when ordering 10 pieces
yaoxin go down to $160 when ordering 11

tbh whilst these two sellers prices are competative they are never the cheapest available.

Last edited:
its true.
but i would go with them for the after sales service.
they're pretty good.

are they the aliexpress prices you're quoting?
if you message them off alibaba and ask for a quote, the prices are more realistic.
or atleast they used to be.

they are and I agree but I think we are basically finally reaching the bottom lines prices they can sell for now that they have rinsed the higher prices over the last couple of years. I dont think the bulk discounts are very big any more.

Seller where I bought mine from declared them as 2 dvd players and were valued at 12$ each. They sales through customs without being checked.

Cheers going to buy 3 so looking for a deal but want to be certain they are the latest Pro version and not the M 401A Tuners.

Andy.

Hi Andy

The tuner in my 2 boxes are both 801A and not the 401A type . I took the lid off to check

they are and I agree but I think we are basically finally reaching the bottom lines prices they can sell for now that they have rinsed the higher prices over the last couple of years. I dont think the bulk discounts are very big any more.

The DM800HD SE clone is due out very soon, so thats why theyve probably dropped prives on the 800HD PRO units maybe to clear out some stock in anticipation of the newer Dm800HD SE HD clones, they have 400Mhz CPU and Colur OLED, with HDMI isntead of DVI out. Same CPU as DM500HD and DM8000HD.

Will be interesting to see what the retial price is on these when they come out..

Hi, thanks for the link, how fast is delivery and what about the quality ? Thanks again

well after much searching found a supplier from china got 4*dm 500@$34 and 2*dm800 rev m tuner@125 shipping to uk $100 so in total= $520 which roughly converted is about £340(inc 4%paypal) not bad i think

emailed yaoxin.
they quoted 1789 usd for 12 units:
boot82, gemi5.1, sim2.01, fan on the heat sink, tunner alps-801A M

works out at 92 pounds per box sent via dhl, marked as a low tax valued item.
should be able to get it lower if i haggle.

what do you guys think?

emailed yaoxin.
they quoted 1789 usd for 12 units:
boot82, gemi5.1, sim2.01, fan on the heat sink, tunner alps-801A M

works out at 92 pounds per box sent via dhl, marked as a low tax valued item.
should be able to get it lower if i haggle.

what do you guys think?

Personally I think by the time you factor in the re-sending at this end and the enevitable customs bill (and you will get one!) it is not worth the hassle

Back