Dont Buy of This Member - Super_LFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnu420

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
DONT BUY OF THIS MEMBER; super_lfc he says he sent the goods for which ive not received,then he claims he lost four packages due to royal mail why didnt you send them by registered post,ive been waiting for my money back of this tossier for two months now.he hasnt replied to my emails not been in contact with me, so i like to name and shame this tossier super_lfc should be included in the hall of shame

Oh No here we go again :(
magnu can u send me or any other mod or admin a pm explaining exactly whats gone on and what u bought and how much please
as much info as u can :)
@ super_lfc maybe u can do the same

Rat

This is getting a joke now, this seems to be happening more and more, I don't like banning anyone but these scamming arseholes should be banned for life, this forum was built on trust and these scumbags are ruining it for everyone

Having said that DW cannot be held resposible for these pricks and you should only deal with someone if you know them or know someone who does, a quick PM to a few members asking the question would save a lot of grief in the long run

Super_lfc SORT THIS OUT !

Hey guys, as far as I know Super_lfc has broke his leg. I bought a few things about 2weeks ago and got my stuff more or less on time. He is on my msn list so I will point the thread out to him and see what happens.

Lets give the guy a chance to answer before calling him all sorts and threatning life bans guys.
There is always two sides to every story.

as much as all this is good reading i think its time to delete the trading and wants section completely, its getting as bad as fleabay . i thought traders robbing people for boxes and card reprogramming were bad . by the way i dont mean super_lfc has done anything wrong as i wouldnt know , i'm just generally ranting about the robbing of members off here issue .

IANBBB said:
Lets give the guy a chance to answer before calling him all sorts and threatning life bans guys.
There is always two sides to every story.
Fair comment Ian and if it turns out he's not a scammer he won't be in the generalised group I called "scamming arseholes" if he as got a bad injury I for one wish him all the best and a speedy recovery ;)

bronto you make me laugh

i do think trading and wants sectioned should be gone

never liked the guy ...mainly because he would ask stuff in the cable modem forum and then once hes sorted on a few occations i asked him a querstion and well never got a reply....How can u take take take and never give back anything....

Also didnt like his attitude when he was trying to sell his items....

Just some bitching from me :d

magnu said:
DONT BUY OF THIS MEMBER; super_lfc he says he sent the goods for which ive not received,then he claims he lost four packages due to royal mail why didnt you send them by registered post,ive been waiting for my money back of this tossier for two months now.he hasnt replied to my emails not been in contact with me, so i like to name and shame this tossier super_lfc should be included in the hall of shame

I'm with you he did the same shit to me. I don't think this thread should be shut because these people do this stuff to you on or off here they all should be exposed. Opinion expressed . wtf have you to say for yourself LFC????

Look the Trades and Wants section has been here long before any of the so called "Scammers" We shouldn't remove it just because some members have been too naive to not think before they send people money. 99% of the members on here can be trusted but we only here about the bad ones.

It's all about common sense really. If you can't find someone on here who is a long standing member with a good reputation, then look on eBay. Don't send your hard earned cash to someone on here if they are not reputable or less than a year old with less than 250 posts. Lets not forget this is also the "Trades and Wants", not the eBay section. List an item and name your asking price. Stop asking for people to make offers, we all know roughly how much we would like to get for our items so be fair.

Sorry for the rant, but I am sick of hearing about members being ripped off by other members on here. It makes the whole community look bad.

earwig999 said:
Look the Trades and Wants section has been here long before any of the so called "Scammers" We shouldn't remove it just because some members have been too naive to not think before they send people money. 99% of the members on here can be trusted but we only here about the bad ones.

It's all about common sense really. If you can't find someone on here who is a long standing member with a good reputation, then look on eBay. Don't send your hard earned cash to someone on here if they are not reputable or less than a year old with less than 250 posts. Lets not forget this is also the "Trades and Wants", not the eBay section. List an item and name your asking price. Stop asking for people to make offers, we all know roughly how much we would like to get for our items so be fair.

Sorry for the rant, but I am sick of hearing about members being ripped off by other members on here. It makes the whole community look bad.
i have noticed that he is no longer registerd on ebay after 3 months of being a member il will be PM Rat on what was said between him and me

looks like he has gone over to the other site . ive just seen one of his posts on there . if he is scamming people good riddance to him

I thouhgt he was 1 of the decent guys here, tried to buy/sell from him myself but he never seemed to finish his PMs when asked a question but I thought nothing of it.

I'd hate to see the WTD/FS section closed as I've sold a few items here myself, even the most well managed forums have trades that go up arse-up so until we've heard from both sides I'll hold on to my thoughts. 1 important thing that I've learned from trading is always send stuff which has to be signed for, can be tracked and has adequate insurance, think this should be added to the T+Cs. I always send stuff this way, hey it may cost a few more pounds from my pocket but certainly can save on a lot of arse ache should the courier/RM lose the parcel or decide to send it to Outer Mongolia. :)

earwig999 said:

Well said earwig999. The trades and wants section has been helpful to me on more than one occasion. This sort of thing happens all the time on fleabay where I have been a victim of a scammer. It hasn't stopped me buying from there, it just made me a whole lot wiser. This section offers a valuable service which is only tainted by a very tiny minority.

Why not have feedback for the wants and trade section that way u know who is genuine.

theres a list here it needs everyone to leave a feedback post on there though for it to be any good, a lot of the members on here have lost count of the people theyve helped out with free stuff or sold them a good deal and are not on the list, it relies on you lot as well :)

the trusted seller list is only a guide though, dont avoid sellers because there not on there, i have not sold anything for years and the forums where still together then, just because im not on the list doesnt mean im not trust worthy and the same goes for other members too.

last thing i sold on here was 2 mobile phones, everything went fine.

some people dont sell too often like me, remember the list is just a guide of recent members who have traded, dont avoid members who are not on it as thats unfair, and how they going to get on the list if no one buys of them??

end of the day use your common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back