Dont Buy of This Member - Super_LFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnie Darko said:
I'm lost???????was JL buying goods from SLFC listing them on ebay?before he'd actually recieved the goods?
Or was SLFC supposed to forward on the goods he'd sold to JL who had infact sold them on ebay thus acting in some sort of middleman/postie etc?

at the end of the day that was on ebay, through ebay, and by the looks of it payed using ebay (paypal), disputed through ebay, investigated by ebay, a conclusion reached by ebay and the file closed as resolved, again by ebay.

all ebay auctions have a link to contact seller, sellers can also email buyer through their control panel, please use them for this

i know you are looking out for the other member m8, a small 'i have also had problems from this person in the past through his ebay account' would have done instead of all this slagging off. he has proved himself to an ebay investigation, why should he need to do it again? dragging this here has already made DW look bad as this shows

yellowbeard said:
seems like we all need to calm down as if people have deleted pm's already then it must have all been a while ago now. paypal is a 30 day resolution site and if you didnt go through that then its as the others said "buyer beware". i've not really looked in the wanted / for sale section on dw and i dont think i will after seeing this thread. good luck people on your situation as its all sounding like a slagging match now!

please, if its not a DW releated issue (all at your own risk though) then please leave it with the site thats running the sale

jl this is not a personal attack against you m8, im just saying that bringing it here from ebay is making DW look bad

johnlennon said:
Tracking number please f*ck face post it here

Feedback is everything to do with you I don't need to explain myself

I'm full of shit LMFAO people just have to look at your posts

I might well take it further .. all in good time

I believe you are part of a network of scammers and u will pay ..

why would i still have the tracking number now this was over months ago i send you it and you havnt spoke of it all this time

johnlennon said:
he asked me to do him a favour and I agreed because I trusted him, not just because of DW but because I'd sold him 3 modems thru ebay via paypal.(he did'nt know I was from DW that's the beauty of it) He (like all good con men) is very pushy on the old good nature ..

the beauty of what ?

MAGNU AND DEEDEE i will sort them out what i owe them but johnlennon i will not as item was sent with prove im sorry that the buyer scamed you i did not as the the item was send with tracking number

would you refund someone if you know 100% that the item was sent with a trcking number that he received

sorry to take this thread further but what company is it. the company always has history log. eg you can tell them your address, name and stuff and they will pull out the details, tracking...so on.

MMMMMMMMM think this should now be closed it makes DW look bad even if it is nothing to do with here just my two penneth

teg said:
as much as all this is good reading i think its time to delete the trading and wants section completely, its getting as bad as fleabay . i thought traders robbing people for boxes and card reprogramming were bad . by the way i dont mean super_lfc has done anything wrong as i wouldnt know , i'm just generally ranting about the robbing of members off here issue .

im inclined to agree here the trouble the trade and wants has bought Dw is it worth the agro.

can members involved in the dispute please take it to PM's, as said before its not an digitalworldz issue.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back