Scammed out of over £25,000.... :( Be WARNED

@earwig999 , so sorry to hear about your problem, and even though they contacted you to call you whatever, at least you know that your hard work will have saved a few some money, I know that is not going to get your money back though mate!

How about a scams section listing all the latest financial and OTHERS incorporated in the above suggested by HH?

We did try a scams section before but I ended up with quite a few legal takedown notices.

Members would just post anything that was not delivered, or not sent or a bad sale as a scam.

And I do understand people's frustration when it comes to bad services, it can be very frustrating but maybe not a scam.

If we did have a scam section it could only be known PROVEN scams not I never received an item...

Mick

Last edited:
@earwig1999 as with @Rat, just seen this on TV. Absolutely gut-wrenching mate. I know my sympathy won't bring your money back, but I take my hat off to you sir for highlighting your plight through the papers and national TV.

Hopefully this'll make the public and the media put pressure on the Government to act and stop these companies from carrying out these atrocious acts.

Regards,

snapman

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you would be safe with a sticky/whatever on financial 'suggestions' M8 After all, none of us, presumably, are qualified to give 'advice' - that would be illegal ;)

We could, however, exchange ideas :)

I think you would be safe with a sticky/whatever on financial 'suggestions' M8 After all, none of us, presumably, are qualified to give 'advice' - that would be illegal ;)

We could, however, exchange ideas :)

I don't know about this particular case, but I have one simple rule, the direction of the "first contact"

Nobody makes first contact with me for my benefit. If it's any good, I have to find it!

As Snapman has said, a big Thanks to Earwig1999 for not just highlighting this legalised robbery on here, but managing to get it screened on National Television and hopefully saving many others having to suffer the financial loss, stress and heartache that it has brought him and his family.
Hopefully because of his tenacity in bringing this to the public notice, something will happen that will reimburse his money to him.

Hello all long time no speak. As an update for you all I had tracked this down to Hugh Mcauley the ex-footballer. Anyway Dalriada the new appointed trustees wrote to explain Hugh, his wife Mandy and a guy called Stephen Hardman were all trustees of the fund. Hugh was sent to court and had accounts frozen etc. He denied the accusation, but still paid back over £800k, the rest is still missing. He claims he was set-up and I'm in two minds whether to believe him or not, but I have nothing more to lose. He also operates another company Innovation Cars ( Innovation Cars Ltd ) as well as a holding company called bMac (similar to iMac the previous administration company).

No real news other than that but I sincerely hope that I get something back from this and don't lose all of my money. Meanwhile the others - Chris Knight, Duncan Bennett & co are still out there doing similar scams to others.

Very long story, but basically transferred my pension into another scheme with the enticement of a 'rebate' for doing so. The rebate was to fund a trip to Florida to visit my Dad who we had not seen in over 8 years, he has never even met his grandson.

I was introduced to the company offering the scheme by Free My Pension - Take Control or your future!

They put me in touch with PARMS LTD. - Pension, Asset & Remuneration Management Services who explained the transfer process etc.

They then use IMAC PENSION SERVICES LTD. Free business summary taken from official Companies House information. Free Alerts. Imac Pension Services to act as an administrator for the whole process.

The scheme I was transferring into was called Merseyside Care RBS. and so on.

A number of companies and contacts. I did some due diligence and discovered that PARMs and Imac were both registered at the same building along with Aims Finance.

Anyway transfer took 6 months went through and then within 3 days of being transferred has now been frozen and can't access, and guess what no rebate.

To make things worse my step mum suffered a very severe stroke during this so our visit would have been good timing to support my Dad. Our kids are both gutted as they were so excited looking forward to going to Disney and Universal and now these scammers have fecking killed me. I knew it wasn't a 100% legit thing but I know people that have gone through a similar process and have received their money.

Anyway after ringing various numbers and pestering various people I finally got a number for Duncan Bennett a Director for Aims Finance - 07920 128853 - I found him on Twitter Duncan Bennett (@duncbennett) | Twitter and Linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=51738787&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas:dunc

He's a monkey the organ grinder is Chris Knight - Chris Knight (@Chrisiknight) | Twitter and http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=91676983&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2&trkInfo=tas:chris knight

I think the company used to be owned by a guy called Adam Bennett, but he seems to have vanished - Pushy claims company is forced to back down | The Crusader | Finance | Daily Express

I found a number for another Bennett - Tony Bennett Sales Manager for Aims - 07764 408232

I'm so mad I was going to pay the offices a visit but I very much doubt they are even based there. Looks like Chris has been spending his hard earned money by sponsoring Blackburn Rovers, buying a nice Ferrari and a Porsche.

Hi
Some good news for you. Chris Knight was arrested earlier this month for pension fraud. Along with Chris Ridehalgh and Andy Myers. Duncan Bennett as far as I know hasn't been connected with it yet. Along with the companies you mention there is Choice Capital Pension Trustee.
Organic Insurance have made all innocent staff redundant in their commercial insurance dept. I think the whole business has gone but no proof.
I'd love Duncan Bennett to be arrested too as he has always been fraudulent and a thief. Stealing money from organic itself.
Let me know if you can report him or have heard anything else. £5million has been scammed out of people. Apparently £1million each between 5 of them. All spent now.

Hi
Some good news for you. Chris Knight was arrested earlier this month for pension fraud. Along with Chris Ridehalgh and Andy Myers. Duncan Bennett as far as I know hasn't been connected with it yet. Along with the companies you mention there is Choice Capital Pension Trustee.
Organic Insurance have made all innocent staff redundant in their commercial insurance dept. I think the whole business has gone but no proof.
I'd love Duncan Bennett to be arrested too as he has always been fraudulent and a thief. Stealing money from organic itself.
Let me know if you can report him or have heard anything else. £5million has been scammed out of people. Apparently £1million each between 5 of them. All spent now.
Hi. Andy Myers has recently moved to a house called Whins Lodge on Whalley Old Road, Billington, Lancashire. He has started up Organic Insurance in Ribchester. His driveway is full of high end vehicles.

Hi. Andy Myers has recently moved to a house called Whins Lodge on Whalley Old Road, Billington, Lancashire. He has started up Organic Insurance in Ribchester. His driveway is full of high end vehicles.
I have it from a good contact that they are now trading as Green Shield Group at suite 31 manor court, selling solar and other renewables

I know this is an 8 year old thread but it just highlights how easy fraud is and how long you can get away with it before theg catch up with you and lots never get caught .

The reason so many commit pension fraud is, its so easy to get away with it.
I always hear my Dad's comment ringing in my ears when I see something that looks like a brilliant deal:

"If its too good to be true then it normally is".
My only advise is, get a your money, buy property, let a well vetted letting agency rent it
Or
No1 investment
Invest in high end vintage car and put it with a decent storage company climate controlled and monitored.
The people who end up buying your car are the people who are telling you to save and invest with us, that's no coincidence

Banks and pensions ?, not for me
View attachment 0045c1cfd5603fe3abf118ec5fa3e164.mp4

I know this is an 8 year old thread but it just highlights how easy fraud is and how long you can get away with it before theg catch up with you and lots never get caught .

The reason so many commit pension fraud is, its so easy to get away with it.
I always hear my Dad's comment ringing in my ears when I see something that looks like a brilliant deal:

"If its too good to be true then it normally is".
My only advise is, get a your money, buy property, let a well vetted letting agency rent it
Or
No1 investment
Invest in high end vintage car and put it with a decent storage company climate controlled and monitored.
The people who end up buying your car are the people who are telling you to save and invest with us, that's no coincidence

Banks and pensions ?, not for me
View attachment 134408
Fortunately i wasn't scammed but a colleague was and has followed them through thick and thin, i know of the directors and know how bad they are and the trail they have left.
they have now set up as a renewable company and have recently visited a company i work for.
is will be keeping a close eye on this and have already mentioned it to the owner of the business, needless to say he is now doing his own due diligence on them and wont proceed.

Back