Dont Buy of This Member - Super_LFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As napster said above if this thread starts to turn into a slagging match then it will be closed you would be better getting together on msn and sort you problems out.

as for it being anything to do with digitalworldz it isnt the sticky in the trade section clearly states you trade at your own risk, and we are not responsible for any missgivings between members.

Thanks I agree this dispute is to do with e-bay it's been debated and cleared up but not at all in my favour !! thats my gripe I can't be arsed anymore with it other than to say LFC is NOT what I consider a friend here so beware...my last words on this BS subject (unless I'm insulted)!! :)

johnlennon said:
I wish it had nothing to do with DW but it does..(I do not mean DW is the mother of rip-offs just that certain people choose to take advantage of good ppls nature and the person that ripped me off just happens to be a DW member..)therefore this is the best place to resolve it .. in the nicest possible way of course which means politeness and manners all round (I'm covered)...I hate this as much as the average viewer/reader pay me wot u owe me LFC and apologise then we are evens and I might even be your friend again thanks, JL.

lol mate grow up the item was sent i give you the tracking number and the guy GOT THE ITEM << do you understand so what do i owe YOU???????

and your other feedback is nothing to do with me and this has nothing to do with this site does it ?

your full of shit just because i had a problem with a buyer on here you think you can say the same and make me sound even worse adn scam some monet out of me

you can take this as far as you like mate as ive said three time know i have the shipping code so go for it

:Cheers:

johnlennon said:
Thanks I agree this dispute is to do with e-bay it's been debated and cleared up but not at all in my favour !!

So why drag it into DW?

Super_LFC is (hopefully) sorting out the problems with the transactions he has started with members from using the sites trading and wants section, and hopefully everything will be sorted out very soon and he can not have to worry about it while recovering from his accident.

To drag a transaction that youre not happy with from ebay/paypal AFTER they have looked into a dispute, decided on an outcome and closed the file WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE.

this is not a personal attack againt you m8, theres numerous disclaimers etc saying all trading done "entirley at your own risk" through this site, other sites do have means and measures in place to deal with problem sales, which is where their problems should stay

I'm sticking up for a memeber who posted the original thread .. am I to say nothing??

its not say nothing m8, i know the majority of us all look out for each other, but bringing a 'resolved by ebay/paypal' issue into it does not help

personally I dont think johnlennon is at fault here I remember johnlennon sending me pm quite a while ago now explaining about Super_LFC and how he could ruin his business :( Ive looked through my PMs but must of deleted them as I remember him saying it was now sorted and not being taken any further
I think all johnlennon is trying to do gere is warn people ;)

maybe Super_LFC is trying to sort things now but by the sounds of things its too late for johnlennon :(

Rat

i have now sent you my paypal details (for the 3rd time). i expect my money to appear in my account very quickly.

oh yes, in case you are all wondering, he owes me money too.

seems like we all need to calm down as if people have deleted pm's already then it must have all been a while ago now. paypal is a 30 day resolution site and if you didnt go through that then its as the others said "buyer beware". i've not really looked in the wanted / for sale section on dw and i dont think i will after seeing this thread. good luck people on your situation as its all sounding like a slagging match now!

Super_LFC said:
lol mate grow up the item was sent i give you the tracking number and the guy GOT THE ITEM << do you understand so what do i owe YOU???????

and your other feedback is nothing to do with me and this has nothing to do with this site does it ?

your full of shit just because i had a problem with a buyer on here you think you can say the same and make me sound even worse adn scam some monet out of me

you can take this as far as you like mate as ive said three time know i have the shipping code so go for it

:Cheers:

Tracking number please f*ck face post it here

Feedback is everything to do with you I don't need to explain myself

I'm full of shit LMFAO people just have to look at your posts

I might well take it further .. all in good time

I believe you are part of a network of scammers and u will pay ..

listen bro i know u got problems and shit but so have the others on here and they made purchases on dw which means they need more help than u as they dont have any support from any companys, u can take it up with ebay/paypal.

this is sad reading and lm not sure dw needs this , you lot that r out of money on feebay should of done something alot soon than this i.e lock out paypal accounts and so on

yep exactly, this is just making the tradin an wnts section look bad and whats more it didnt take place on here for johnlennon.
Not saying that you shud leave it just sayin keep it to pms now and ask rat, he is very helpful.

Again, I was sticking up for Deedie and replying to LFC's bs insults. If you dont want to see people sticking up for each other I suggest you go elsewhere dont bitch good DW users. OPS/Admin if you want me to shut up ban me or close this thread as long as complaints arise that I know are legit I will say something, and again, why close this thread:- because u got something to hide???

I'm lost???????was JL buying goods from SLFC listing them on ebay?before he'd actually recieved the goods?
Or was SLFC supposed to forward on the goods he'd sold to JL who had infact sold them on ebay thus acting in some sort of middleman/postie etc?

Donnie Darko said:
I'm lost???????was JL buying goods from SLFC listing them on ebay?before he'd actually recieved the goods?
Or was SLFC supposed to forward on the goods he'd sold to JL who had infact sold them on ebay thus acting in some sort of middleman/postie etc?
from what lve seen yes m8 hummmmmm

Donnie Darko said:

he asked me to do him a favour and I agreed because I trusted him, not just because of DW but because I'd sold him 3 modems thru ebay via paypal.(he did'nt know I was from DW that's the beauty of it) He (like all good con men) is very pushy on the old good nature ..

I think this whole thread should be shitbinned as it is a personal matter between 2 guys and getting way out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back