Dont Buy of This Member - Super_LFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Lfc

well guys and gals back to this saga ive left an email for super lfc and he has not replied to it ive left him another ( today @12.30 pm) one saying if he dosent get in touch that i will be informing the police about it,ive noticed he has dissappeared of DW also he is permantly online on msn ive got his address
in which i will check on the electorial register ive also pm Rat the details of the dealing with me and super lfcits been over two months now and im getting really p***** off about it i will keep you informed on whats going on,i would be gratefull if anyone can confirm his address to the one ive got pm me the details thanks

He owes and knows he owes me 50 quid and an apology for what he did to me the barsteward

hes been offline both here and on the other side since 22-06-06 16:13, maybe something has happened? other than being busted and running

ok first thing im so sorry for all the stress and worring ive made to some people if you PM me i will sort out what is owed to you ive been in and out of hospital for the last 4 weeks and i have not been on this site or the other site my msn my show online because the wife uses it i truey forgot about this was more thinking about if i will ever walk again i KNOW i own the gay and will sort it out hope you can see my side and i DO KNOW im in the wrong

:Cheers:

Super_LFC said:
ok first thing im so sorry for all the stress and worring ive made to some people if you PM me i will sort out what is owed to you ive been in and out of hospital for the last 4 weeks and i have not been on this site or the other site my msn my show online because the wife uses it i truey forgot about this was more thinking about if i will ever walk again i KNOW i own the gay and will sort it out hope you can see my side and i DO KNOW im in the wrong

well things happen m8 , r u ok m8 . leg i mean

smirnoff_rules said:
well things happen m8 , r u ok m8 . leg i mean

yer its looking better thanks got a steal cast on for the next year it well bad to sleep with :(

thanks anyway hope everyone see`s it like you do mate

Super_LFC said:
yer its looking better thanks got a steal cast on for the next year it well bad to sleep with :(

thanks anyway hope everyone see`s it like you do mate

lm sure they will m8 . when u were away some kid took the piss and rips a member of and l think u got draged in m8 , u no there all bitches on here lol

its looking like all could be put right in time folks give it time

johnlennon said:

lol nice try i send that recored and he got it and signed for it dont try it if you refunded him that your fault i told the sell the tracking number

and if that is your ebay account look at your feedback man !!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...4&iid=6881038453&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:2:us

Last edited:
Every negative feedback is because of you u f*king idiot .. I asked you the trackin number at the time you said you 'couldn't find it'. U put me out of business I only had favours in mind for my customers but you ruined it. Congratulations

calm down and try and sort things out, or i'll close the thread

at this rate I can see this section being closed,now that would be a shame

best thing would be not to allow any combacks off bad trading on the forum, people keep it to msn or yahoo etc

plenty of warnings have been posted regarding trading with people, just people dont seem to take the advice in.

Once Again Please Use And Follow the trusted traders list.

yer but no but LFC is a robbing little c*nt fact if it closes we can all thank him for this not me ;(

no one is blaming u m8 ;) its a whole situation over months not just this one thread

Rat

johnlennon said:
yer but no but LFC is a robbing little c*nt fact if it closes we can all thank him for this not me ;(

Is'nt this an eBay or Paypal matter, NOT DigiWorld :Chainsaw:

earwig999 said:
Is'nt this an eBay or Paypal matter, NOT DigiWorld

I wish it had nothing to do with DW but it does..(I do not mean DW is the mother of rip-offs just that certain people choose to take advantage of good ppls nature and the person that ripped me off just happens to be a DW member..)therefore this is the best place to resolve it .. in the nicest possible way of course which means politeness and manners all round (I'm covered)...I hate this as much as the average viewer/reader pay me wot u owe me LFC and apologise then we are evens and I might even be your friend again thanks, JL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back