do you remember

I think it was Devilfish that originally helped me out.

I'm a relatively newcomer to this place you see.

Devilfish I remember sent me a dbox2 IR receiver that he had spare and didn't ask for a penny for it.

Has also helped me numerous times since, especially on the dreamboxes.

Top lad :thankz:

thats what i mean they give and dont ask for much back.
where would you be without the help .
i would be at work 24/7 borring

thats what i mean they give and dont ask for much back.
where would you be without the help .
i would be at work 24/7 borring

i'd be sitting tearing my hair out trying to get some things to work. the guy deserves a prize :banana:

What ever did happen to Damage??

Last Activity: 24th December 2005

I've read some of his posts during searches in the past.

Curly

curly how did you get into this ,by the word of someone or just want to know

How do you mean m8, how did I get into "the scene" or my concerns about Damages well being??

Curly

the scene is all .well it should be the 2 is he ok if not its a good reason to get back to see him

I'd been having problems with a box and sick of being fleeced by a trader.
A friend of mine found this place and wrote down the website for me when I saw him.
I checked it out, found that it was just what I needed and I've been here since.
Telly still works too ;)
You've got andywhitt2 to thank for me being here lol

Curly

What ever did happen to Damage??

Last Activity: 24th December 2005

I've read some of his posts during searches in the past.

Curly

wish we knew m8,he was a right nice fella

always hope he may come back with a post one day :)

I'd been having problems with a box and sick of being fleeced by a trader.
A friend of mine found this place and wrote down the website for me when I saw him.
I checked it out, found that it was just what I needed and I've been here since.
Telly still works too ;)
You've got andywhitt2 to thank for me being here lol

Curly

i was told in same way sick of being riped of my m8 said try here it is the best people do help thats why ive stuck around . i know hes here but cant remember his log on name need to find it again.thanks

I got on well with speccy, but he did have a habit of rubbing people up the wrong way.

yes got to agree, speccy was a character i got on ok with him and he helped me with different bit and pieces, i know he had a few run ins with people before he left/got banned , he had a web site which he gave me the url, it was a good source of software. its closed now but you do get a picture telling you its closed.....lol

http://burn.at/speccys-bins/ please dont click on the link if you are easily offended or have kids floating about.

ViolentJ helped me out a considerable amount when the 360 was first released and I was a hack noob.

Dizzy helped me when I joined - Liam? Anyway he went off to pastures new but he was a great help to me!

Stemcell, think he moved down under but he was a great help to me.

I think it was Devilfish, but so many people have helped it is difficult to say

first to help me with modems were gentlex and melttc cheers lads :)

first to help me with my tv boxes were chookey TBC and BlackPudding and Curly Cheers boys :):)

now i try to give a little back but i'm always bending Thuggy's ear off about a couple of ambits i've got lying around

and of course my good friend muskrat hats off to you my man

cheers bud

and Digidude who gets many pm's from me haha

thanks for all your help, everyone on this site has helped each other at some point

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the first person that helped me, he knows who he is and how he helped and we're very good m80s now, thanks for all ur helped and the hrs or chit chat lol

Back