What do British talk about?

QMarshal

New Member ++
Reaction score
Have been looking to add some comments here and there to get post count higher, but 99% of things are so foreign to me, from Russia btw feel free to ask. UK seems like a genuine nice place and that seems like a good chance to know people a little bit at least, before I'll go further my merry way. So what would you describe UK as or people living there? Now really interested. British humour for the win, love it so much.

Seen real interest in sports'n'cars, so far mostly.:cool:

I am sure you will just be post clocking but i will bite....

Depends what political side you on really and i am sure people talk about other stuff but here is a list of what the British talk about most in no particular order,

On the right we have
Brexit
Immigration
The EU
How bad the liebour party are.

On the left we have
Trans rights
How to define a women
Kneeling for BLM
Who they should call scum next (scum = derogatory temp)

There is other stuff like football and coronation street (UK soap opera) both of which i know little about lol.

Russia is far more interesting. I am sure people would love to ask you some questions. I am sure many will revolve around vlad.

Anyway welcome and maybe see you once you have the download you need. :0

Have been looking to add some comments here and there to get post count higher, but 99% of things are so foreign to me, from Russia btw feel free to ask. UK seems like a genuine nice place and that seems like a good chance to know people a little bit at least, before I'll go further my merry way. So what would you describe UK as or people living there? Now really interested. British humour for the win, love it so much.

Seen real interest in sports'n'cars, so far mostly.:cool:
I have watched a lot of Bald and Bankrupt videos on YT! Find Russia and a lot of ex-Soviet countries very interesting :).

Depends what political side you on really and i am sure people talk about other stuff but here is a list of what the British talk about most in no particular order,

On the right we have
Brexit
Immigration
The EU

On the left we have
Brexit
Immigration
The EU
How bad the Convicts are

Corrected for you

Did some work for my dad a few weeks ago, in my pyjamas with trainers on. He said "You can't do that!", I said "Why not? My Indian colleagues do it all the time.

Much more comfortable :D.

On the right we have
Brexit
Immigration
The EU

On the left we have
Trans rights
How to define a women
Kneeling for BLM
Who they should call scum next (scum = derogatory temp)

There is other stuff like football and coronation street (UK soap opera) both of which i know little about lol.

Russia is far more interesting. I am sure people would love to ask you some questions. I am sure many will revolve around vlad.

Anyway welcome and maybe see you once you have the download you need. :0
Thanks for welcome! I got the one I need, so no clocking, hehe. I watched some UK politics and just amazed. Wow, actually more than 2 parties!? Also, some of UK counties are so pretentious it's funny in a good way.

Yeah well, I'm looking forward if there's anybody's curiosity about what is it like living here. Actually trying to apply to any EU university right now. Like most youth, dream of leaving.

Also, so many unknown words. Third the time I don't even understand what someone says :)

Last edited:
Back