DigitalWorldz Image Feedback

ive also got 235 channels 42 radio channels and 35 data channels ive set them out in their bouquets but what am saying is i cant get any other channel to show apart from fta i have all the epg for every channel but nothing showing picture

then you havent chmod 755 the special files

I can`t get bitcontrol to work with either the federation or DWpro. I keep getting the message "The network address could not be used for the operation requested." Streaming works fine for me .on enigma and pacino 2.1 .

Anyone else having the same problems?

Otherwise, the image is great. The best yet!

I too have this same problem it's a pitty cos it's the best image I have come across.

I know this is a sad post but.....

I place the chess game files .cfg and .so into /lib/tuxbox/plugins.

But when I boot the box and try and play the game it shows in the game section but will not load. Anyone else had this problem as chess seems to work on other images :)

did you chmod 755 the .so file and did you put in the lib file ...

I have included the files I use
chess.cfg
chess.so (chmod 755)
libfx2-chess.so (chmod 755)

All go in
lib/tuxbox/plugins

Last edited:
I know this is a sad post but.....

I place the chess game files .cfg and .so into /lib/tuxbox/plugins.

But when I boot the box and try and play the game it shows in the game section but will not load. Anyone else had this problem as chess seems to work on other images :)

ellie1998 chess showed on the screen and opened but unable to use. tried mixing a few new and used files and this combination worked for me.

rite sorry about this guy i have placed all special files and i have chmod them to 755 and have done everything that has been explained am still only getting fta ?wot have i done wrong i followed everything but obviously not right sorry guys for the hassle ive allways done it when everything was installed and only had to scan am enjoying doing the way it should be done but am struggling sorry

rite sorry about this guy i have placed all special files and i have chmod them to 755 and have done everything that has been explained am still only getting fta ?wot have i done wrong i followed everything but obviously not right sorry guys for the hassle ive allways done it when everything was installed and only had to scan am enjoying doing the way it should be done but am struggling sorry

Hi mate,

how you doing?

stop being a nooooob, try changing the camd to evocamd. Did you chomd all the files?

de_deej

Noticed when one program ends and another one starts according to the epg, the info bar pops up on its own! not a problem but when the program is out of sync with the epg by a minute or so it can be a bit of a pain.
The first time this happened, I thought someone was sat on the remote and had everyone look under cushions etc for it when it was sat on the coffee table!

If theres a setting to stop this I cant find it, else i can live with it, it reminds me whats on next without moving a muscle.

Cheers,

Tin.

ellie1998 chess showed on the screen and opened but unable to use. tried mixing a few new and used files and this combination worked for me.

Tried this one m8 and it work 100%

Again thanks for your help guys:):Clap:

Last edited:
@Tinuk
dbox
settings
misc
the one about 5 down says advanced change it...

put image on box and special files cmoded the three camd files restarted box and selected evocamd but still only get fta do i need to cdmod 755 any other files.

Thanks sinky

i'm pretty sure i did the key files but don't remember.

cheers m8 will try that manyana.

Will chmoding all files do any harm?

I don't see any harm in CHMOD'ing all the special files. Just select all then CHMOD 755 them. If it fooks up you can just reflash.

Back