DigitalWorldz Dream 800HD [Beta]

DigitalWorldz Dream

DW Dream Image Uploader
Reaction score
We have been testing a 800HD version of the DigitalWorldz Image

we have very limited testers for this receiver as the team have 800SE's

we would like to ask if any member would like to test the image and give us valuable feedback

this is for the 800HD clone

please post here if interested

Than You
DW Dream

Hi is this ok for sim 201 clone boxes if so ill give it a go not up to much the next few nights
been using the 800se image on my other box love the services update setup and so far very stable image.
cheers johny48

I'll give it a go but it depends on what bootloader it is as I'm using a Ferrari sim(up to 82 boot loader)

Think I'm right on saying its ssl 84b

Sent from my iPhone

Hi some feed back flashed 84b bl and the img
loaded up after flash got green screen useing hdmi conection but have had this before with other images so conected scart to view, the language had changed to polish or dutch im not sure but sorted that out next updated rats services and configured tuner all seems to be fine just the issue about the green screen was going to try a reflash after but still playing with stuff.
cheers Johny48

been running this for about 2hrs now on my 800 pro and all good !! picture quality is very good compared to the older black hole image i was using.only problem so far was left it on bbc hd for about 20min and the box froze,still had sound but picture froze and remote/front panel button wouldnt work.unplugged power and all well again now.been on bbc hd for the last 30min now with no problems at all.
Will post back here if any other problems arise.
good job dream team....looks good so far....

id be happy to give this a go too if someone would be kind enough to send me the details!

literally just flashed now, setup using the wizard, no green screens as of yet using hdmi, gunna get bouquet on and connected to my server will report back later, so far so good!

edit: just had a random reboot there for no apparant reason, all iv done so far is enabled my network and ftp'd my cccam.cfg file over to it, seemed fine for 5 then the reboot happened

Last edited:
ive had quite a few (9 - 10) freezes with this image now,random channels,some sd some hd.The box compleatly freezes,but theres still sound,only way out is to pull the power.thought it might be an overheating issue so used a laptop cooler but still the same.no errors,no green screens.never had any issues on previous images ive used.
shame...seems a good image.
Ill try it on my 800hd tomorrow.

ive had quite a few (9 - 10) freezes with this image now,random channels,some sd some hd.The box compleatly freezes,but theres still sound,only way out is to pull the power.thought it might be an overheating issue so used a laptop cooler but still the same.no errors,no green screens.never had any issues on previous images ive used.
shame...seems a good image.
Ill try it on my 800hd tomorrow.
yip iv just had my 1st freeze, sound keeps going but picture freezes, had been on itv for about 10-15 mins without switching it over and just froze, everything else been ok apart from the freezing, so far!

and another freeze now 10 mins later, so thats the biggest problem right now im guessing, anyway need to go back to dreamelite for now for me as its my main box im trying this on, everything else that i tried seemed to work well. will give it another go once the niggles get ironed out! ;)

Hi redownloaded image and reflashed this time no green screen used wizard to setup been working ok for a few hours now no freezing box rebooted when downloading epg using opentv source but after i changed to rytec it was fine epg working test some more tomorrow,
(I have noticed on the se version and this one that when you try to install mgcam through the img server it fails to install as libcrypto 97 is being used in the img so you have to use TSpanel to install it)
cheers Johny48

had this running for a couple of hours now on my dm800(my other posts were on a dm800 pro) and exactly the same problems,freezes on random channels if left for longer than 5-6min.

Thank You for testing this beta :)
there defiantly seems to be a freezing issue that needs to be looked at
if you don't mind we will send you another to try sometime soon

Thank You for your time

Where can I find this image can't see it in downloads ta

Back