DigitalWorldz Image Feedback

I never used the special files I just took the keys & camds from the federation image they worked ok for me, just had to wait 5 mins for it to update.

flex film

any news on flex film u know movie on demand can we get it working?

this is now getting to me i can get all fta channles i now can get ukgold and a couple of others i can get mtv and some of others but not the rest lol

Can I just copy the whole keys & cams folder from fed image and replace the ones in this image? Will that be OK?

I think that should be ok. Just check all the files are CHMOD 755 after you copy them across.

Thanks for Quick reply will try tomorrow when i finnish my shift

now ive picked up celtic channle and premplus but others still aint there argggg now ive got waiting for time blub blub blub blub blub

I can`t get bitcontrol to work with either the federation or DWpro. I keep getting the message "The network address could not be used for the operation requested." Streaming works fine for me .on enigma and pacino 2.1 .

Anyone else having the same problems?

Otherwise, the image is great. The best yet!

yeah bitcontrol isnt working for me on dwpro either , for those reasons i had to go back to dw-uk-02 image, apart from that and yweb still not working oh and the lcd gfx being corrupt its a nice image, seems to be quite beta at the momment though i think.

:Cheers:

yeah bitcontrol isnt working for me on dwpro either , for those reasons i had to go back to dw-uk-02 image, apart from that and yweb still not working oh and the lcd gfx being corrupt its a nice image, seems to be quite beta at the momment though i think.

:Cheers:

If you read the thread it does say to replace the dw-pro yweb with pt-1s latest uk translation. as the yweb and webserver is very unstable. i was going to get it updated and reposted . but this will not be done now till next image as the german yweb guy is playing about with the yweb and webserver as we speak.
im sure we now on yweb 2.1.3 in the cvs.

Great Image guys and great work. I must admit I have tried a few images but always reverted to Sportster 1.7uk05. But this was a great learning curve for me.

Its always so easy to grab ready made images to put on your box but this is the first time i have had to deal with other "special files".

I too had similar problems of only receiving fta but with a lot of patience I got it working and it was solely chmod 755. I thought I had changed the files but i just couldn't of. After about an hour of tinkering on came SkySports 1.

Thanks guys for all your hard work and teaching me some valuable (maybe simple to you) lessons.

Thank for the help I cmoded both sets of files and hey presto everything is working fine.Its a very good imag,is it my imagination or is the sound got better volume.also good quality picture.:Cheers:

Hello everyone :Wave: , only back home for a few days so trying to get mine set up quickly, firstly i have to say how the forum has changed in the time i have been away and all for the better and i see a few of you oldies are still around :proud:.....you know who you are.

My small problem is that after getting everything set up installed and configured to how i like it, i always backup the image to put onto my parents thing is i cannot get the image backup out of the tmp folder where it is, even though i can connect ok using fxp...any suggestions?

Maybe try a reboot and then backup the image again. Also close down ftp client and re-open.

Maybe try a reboot and then backup the image again. Also close down ftp client and re-open.

Thanks...just goes to show every box is different i can backup fine on my parents box but not on my own, going to leave this image on whilst i am away..so i hope stability is there or i will never hear the end of it off them :)

Last edited:
Thanks...just goes to show every box is different i can backup fine on my parents box but not on my own, going to leave this image on whilst i am away..so i hope stability is there or i will never hear the end of it off them :)

hi m8

been a while getting used to the english food and weather i hope lol

i can confirm i use to have a problem like that where putting a image in the tmp folder but with mine i could flash it though but it would be a bad flash each time.

so i use ifa on the box fine no probs i aint got that box now it is weird how some boxes like this and like that and also even do this n that lol

they are alive!!!!

the pro image is far superior than any other image i have played with in the uk and thats a lot of images lol

keep it up digitalworldz team there is a lot of us that really respect the work that you lot have put into this one

:Cheers: :Cheers:

ps welcome back stem m8 speak again soon

now ive picked up celtic channle and premplus but others still aint there argggg now ive got waiting for time blub blub blub blub blub

Try doing a full service scan, sounds like your service file is wrong and the image is finding channels slowly with the background scan

nope done 2 new scans and even reflashed and set my location all service files are correct all bouquets are madeup all files have been placed in their correct folders and chomod to 755 and still the same all fta channels are fine getting some sport and some uktv as i said left it on a sports channels all nite and got up in the morning and still nowt lol

Back