VIP Member
Reaction score
DigitalWorldZ PRO

another release from the DW Team

It has the new user levels as in the federation image
all the standard features expected from an image for the UK market

NETID fast scanning
Setmylocation (thanks Team Commando)

EMU's and UCodes are in the dw menu, also you can turn off the ide interface drivers (on by default) and you can chose which rom to use.

No keys or emu's are included.

feel free to pass the image around but not with keys or cams included.
enjoy ;)

DW Pro 2x
DW Pro 1x

Last edited by a moderator:
DigitalWorldZ PRO

another release from the DW Team

It has the new user levels as in the federation image
all the standard features expected from an image for the UK market

NETID fast scanning
Setmylocation (thanks Team Commando)

EMU's and UCodes are in the dw menu, also you can turn off the ide interface drivers (on by default) and you can chose which rom to use.

No keys or emu's are included.

feel free to pass the image around but not with keys or cams included.
enjoy ;)

DW Pro 2x
DW Pro 1x

Cool m8 after the last image I'll be putting this on my box NOW..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yep another toy to play with

thanks to the dw team for this one i will try it soon and let you know but i am sure it will be great

thanks for the work lads

cheers

I see the special files from uk-01 by dwight in the downloads work :)
Wonder if there are newer ones knocking about ?

Are we going to get some virgin images to play with ?

I see the special files from uk-01 by dwight in the downloads work :)
Wonder if there are newer ones knocking about ?

Are we going to get some virgin images to play with ?

I upped some special files for people to play with, I ripped them from the Fed image so they should be upto date,

cheers Sagem

just to point out that for the first time i got a perfect fast scan wow and a perfect slow scan and it seems so much more stable now as well love the dw menu to

brilliant image so far

:Cheers: :Cheers:

cheers lads will put it on and report on it later.

If this is as good as the last image from DW team then it should be great, going to put this on my box will let you know.

Cheers Derek

just put this on my sagem and can only get fta . had digitalworldz uk 1 on before this and was working no bother. will keep trying and see how i get on.
looks good what i can see:Cheers:

just put this on my sagem and can only get fta . had digitalworldz uk 1 on before this and was working no bother. will keep trying and see how i get on.

Have you added the special files posted earlier in the thread and set the rights to 755?

download the Special Files arcive in this thread and copy them to your dbox as per instructions and don't forget after you copy the over change the attributes to 755 using chmod in your ftp program and it should work fine

i am using it now it's one of the best images iv'e seen keep up the good work lads

Is it possible to get the playtime bar on?

dbox>>>>settings>>>>lcd display

all in that menu . but im sure the dw pro branding on the lcd doesnt go

First impressions of this image are very good. Picture quality is superb, channels change very quickly fast scan picked up everything and recording works (not tried timer yet though). The new colours took a little getting used to but i like em now. The only slight niggle is that the progress bar is a bit of a mix up between the dw logo and the progress bar - neither 1 or the other but i can get over that.

Thanks DW guys looks like another superb image:Cheers: :Clap:

Back