Digitalworldz Fantasy F1 League 2015

Latest results I think.
d09e8f4908acc269184daeb32da9c00f.jpg

I'll keep an eye on it to see if it changes again

It's changed again lol
9e71bec7ddb37b46aa83f0cd7cdfbe51.jpg

Me neither. Sorry guys this league is a pain in the arse.

Neither of the last two are right as that would mean I scored no points lol

Ok...this might be right now lol.....and damn I've dropped another place

F1 League x2.JPG

When they allow transferes is when they have finished with scores updating from what I can see. The last post is their final scores I believe

There are definite issues with the scoring. some people have even had their scores reduced from what I can see. I have messaged them explaining this , and I have asked if they are aware of the issues. I will post back their response.

I didn't act sooner as I wanted to make sure of the issues and I was hoping they would get on top of it as the scores do seem to change at will.

I would really like to do our own league in house. the scoring from last year was good I thought. the main issue is the pricing, and how to value each driver engine and car. I just hope that this year isn't a bust. Its a shame FOM shut down 2 perfectly good leagues.

Sorry I picked a crap one guys hopefully it will come good.

Fingers crossed

Last edited:
There are definite issues with the scoring. some people have even had their scores reduced from what I can see. I have messaged them explaining this , and I have asked if they are aware of the issues. I will post back their response.

I didn't act sooner as I wanted to make sure of the issues and I was hoping they would get on top of it as the scores do seem to change at will.

I would really like to do our own league in house. the scoring from last year was good I thought. the main issue is the pricing, and how to value each driver engine and car. I just hope that this year isn't a bust. Its a shame FOM shut down 2 perfectly good leagues.

Sorry I picked a crap one guys hopefully it will come good.

Fingers crossed

No need to be sorry m8 its not your fault,I dont mind too much once the scoring is sorted before the next race each time tbh :)

the latest results. no one has gotten back to me from the league. i will try again.
results.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

the latest results. no one has gotten back to me from the league. i will try again.
results.jpg

For what they are worth the latest results.
2af45f4e92ce143a67988a542512876e.jpg

im not complaining lol :)

as far as I know the scores are correct .... if you click on team history and add up all the scores you got for each race they add up correctly ...

and @rawsy stop saying your sorry mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
im not complaining lol :)

as far as I know the scores are correct .... if you click on team history and add up all the scores you got for each race they add up correctly ...

and @rawsy stop saying your sorry mate :)

Sorry for saying sorry lol

I honestly waning sure as the scoring system is quite complex . The scores do seem to go up and down though but it could just be when they are work them out . We can put it to the vote for next season though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for saying sorry lol

I honestly waning sure as the scoring system is quite complex . The scores do seem to go up and down though but it could just be when they are work them out . We can put it to the vote for next season though.

lol mate ......

im happy with what ever you decide to do , stick with this site or choose another ..

on the home page it does say he is making a change to the results scripts so that results will be available much more quickly so fingers crossed this will sort out how long it takes :)

the site probably got overwhelmed by the others having to close down, so lets see what happens and how it works out by the end of the season :)

I was a bit dubious about the scoring to begin with,but as Ratts says if you count the points from each race it all works out correct,i have checked out the scores on a good few teams not just my own and all adds up,just give it a good few days before checking your score

Back