Digitalworldz F1 League 2014

Valtteri Bottas 15th to 6th, quite a result in terms of place improvement from grid to finish line. I didn't see the first half of the race, is there anywhere that i can see the race reply so soon after it has finished?

So what did we all think? i'll not mention anything as not to spoil it, also just noticed me,ratts and recyclebin have the same teams ,only tipping point will be our home races. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about having the same teams, 7 transfer options remaining as the season unfolds. It was an eventful first race, certainly promises to be an exciting season, very different to last years.

Eventfull indeed , gutted about hammy but that merc is on rails so plenty of races yet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394981043.126429.jpg

The points may change. Ricciardo has lost his second place due to redbull cheating as usual lol. They are appealing so we will have to wait and see

Amended results after the ricciardo disqualification . If he stays disqualified that is
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395005723.246682.jpg

My points seem to be going up and down from the screen shots posted. From 250 to 256 but when I login I see I'm now on 244 (not rubbing it in :)).

Has anyone made any transfers yet? Or considering any after race one?

Renault engine seems to have performed very poorly, with only one team getting their Renault engines across the line.

My points seem to be going up and down from the screen shots posted. From 250 to 256 but when I login I see I'm now on 244 (not rubbing it in :)).

Renault engine seems to have performed very poorly, with only one team getting their Renault engines across the line.

Mine went up 33 and yes I made 1 change of driver straight after

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

the points changed because there was a disqualifacation BBC Sport - Daniel Ricciardo disqualified from Australian Grand Prix . so the points were adjusted to match the oficial result. i feel for ricciardo but it helped my points so screw him lol

Waiting for points to be updated arghh.....I'm not blessed with patience. I think I am going to drop a few places!

I'll post them when they have been calculated

Latest results hope they don't change this time lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396182381.782988.jpg

Its gonna be a cracking race today, looking forward to some good driving between Ricciardo, Bottas and Raikkonen who are on top of each other on the grid behind the mercs.

Good luck all.

Back