Votes: 28 12.1%
  • Average site

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • It is ok needs allot of improvement

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Dont like it

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
I love and addicted to this site, when i joined the dw community in 2005 it's got better and better. Well done mickey, i find the site at presant very easy to navigate around and i also like the new features you added recently.I wouldn't mind seeing a gadjet room on dw added where people can post anything about Ipods, Archos,etc I wounder what others think.

I'm loving it: spook :

Last edited:
It a great site, I think the admins and all the staffs are doing a great job.

just read ALL replies and great comments.

i too have voted Its a great site one of the best as most of you have said, it's a friendly place, and everyone knows someone who knows something about this and that, if you know what i mean.

as a mod i speak for myself and our team, we can only make this place run smooth and fun with the help of you members.

thanks.

The Best

I have been on other sites and they are also in my favourites but i don't bother using them at all as this site has much friendlier peeps and more info than any other site.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DW AS THIS MAKES MY LIFE HEAVEN.

Only new here but already found it a weath of information with loads of helpful people about :)

this is by far the best forum there is well done mickie d and mods and admin and of course all the great members we have:Clap:: thanks :

I used to go on a few other sites before i stumbled on this site, i took my time read around and got a feel for the site. I think this site is more of a family than just a forum, as some of the genourosity and kindness i have received and seen given out to others at times has left me gobsmacked, the people on here actually care and want to help, nothing is too much trouble for them. Needless to say i think i could pretty much get advice and criticism from the folks at DW on any topic under the sun.
I dont go on many other forums these days as i have everything i need right here.
Also the running of the site is undertaken in a very fair controlled and adult way well done to all involved.

this is the greatest site on the net apart from my homepage (the Motherwell) site this is the other site i'm on the most the computer must know where i'm going when i click favourites lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

best site on net in my opinion.
very encouraging to see most people also think so. been on a few other forums, just to check them out and not really liked it. its the people on here that make the difference and not the content. there is a lot of content yes but if there isnt something, someone will go out of their way to help you. also what i love is everyone is from a different walk of life, we got computer techs, we got mechanics we got plumbers, sheep sheerers lol etc.

stb.gif

cant say better than that

i have to agree with rabp on that,
its not only on the site that i get alot of help,its the members adding u to (msn which i never used before joining)and helping u on a one to one basis that makes it better all round .
i even helped a celtic fan the other day. pmsl: spook :

Really love this site I have had my hiccups every now and again on posts and think some on here think because I am a woman they can wind me up (hmmmm you know who you are) lol but I dont Think I KNOW its the BEST FORUM on the net. I have made some great friends on here and wouldnt go anywhere else so there you go Mickie and the others your ALL Stuck with meeeeeeeeeeeeee arnt you all lucky lol lol Long may DW go on and on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Kate xxxxxxxx:littleang

very friendly site here ..DW gets better and better all the time
even better now there's going to be a radio station ... thanks dj reddevil...and vixen for the radio ..they put in allot of hard work and hours
big up to all the admins & mods ..it wouldn't be DW without them
thanks MickeyD..you have created the best site on the net

Last edited:
I have been a member here for years it has had its ups and downs but im still here and donate so i think that should tell you what you want to know lol

Back