Votes: 28 12.1%
  • Average site

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • It is ok needs allot of improvement

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Dont like it

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
well i wouldnt be here if i didnt like it...so theres your answer from me, could the mystery voter be a new member who couldnt get what he wanted at the time of this poll? probably so....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best site around. You can ask something without fear of being flamed and there are a lot very helpful freindly people willing to share knowlage with you.

thebigman

There must be a lot of brown tongues going on the poll results so far :ASSFLASH:

I find that I find new places eveyday.

Click on somewhere you haven't been before and sometimes it leads to other places.

Been here a while and aint going nowhere for a while.
I probably wouldnt bother with a computer if it wasnt for this site.
Its a part of life now visiting this site and although i have never personaly met anyone on here i feel like i really know them.
We have seen a few come and go in the past but there is now a hard core membership developing.
Mickie you and your admin and mod team are what make this place comfortable to be a member of. The membership by enlarge are pretty decent too.
There have been a few threads of late that have highlighted the community spirit and willingness to help others. On the downside there have also been a few sad happenings but shit happens i suppose.

Well you did ask for honesty lol.
Keep it up guys its a great place to be.

I think this is the best forum on the net for a few reasons.

1. the people the mebers and mods/admin make this the place it is.

2. the information this place with holds why go anywere else?

3. the fact that from modding a console to finding a bargain dw holds the key.

i do not use any other forums unless it is say support forum for an xbox game or somthing and even then i will only visit when i need support.

thanks mickie d for creating this masterpiece ;)

I like the new way everything is in sections now. Much easier to get to get around the site. Great work!

I was recommended this site by somebody as well, Its fantastic [ I like to think of D.w as a good buddy] Always there if help is required and always there to make me laugh]

The only downside is it should come with a health warning............as its ADDICTIVE lol

I voted a Great site, It one of the best looking Vb boards out there, And loads better then when i first joined.

But the only thing i would change with my lay out if i could. Is the buttons at the Top. They fitted preffect Before the moblie setion was added,
Not sure if it just my res, or screen tho.

Only found this site when looking for a eurovox fix and stayed here ever since,learnt a hell of alot and saved loads of money from the bargain section lol,
Only complaint is since all the changes to the site you cant access the entire list of forums on one page like you could before and the shout box still dosnt work on the home page using disturbed look,works fine in general section though.

Still the best site out there though,keep up the good work mickie & co
: spook :
ps voted a great site

I voted great site too.
I only joined to get my cable box back on and it's the only forum I've ever used.
The "friend of a friend" who used to do the card for me (eventually) stopped doing them.
The box sat there for months under the telly getting only FTA.
With help from a few members on here I managed to get the thing back to life.
During this time I found the members so helpful and genuine. I had members on msn talking me through what to do, and giving up thier time to help me.
I decided to stick around and see if I could return the help that I'd been given.
This is what makes the site so good for me. Yes the new layout is nice, and yes everything works well, but it's the camaraderie between the members that I like, one big happy family.

Curly

LOL LOL LOL

Id love to know who thinks this
Average site
It is ok needs allot of improvement
Dont like it

I know u are entitiled to ur opinions but come on do u really really think that ?? Im really supprised thats all

:)

i think its a great site even tho i dont go on half the places here and very friendly people too

Last edited:
it the place to be for me....:banana:.
mods and ad min keep it running smooth.......
then their is the rest of the family.........

lets put it this way.... its the only forum i donated too after 1 post.

quality site for information on anything techy related (theres not been anything i havent found already posted or someone has not known when i ask), and great forum for generally talking a load of bull in the general chat (im looking at you... aftermath PMSL jk), probably learn more about the news reading the main news section than i do watching the bbc.

i know theres a yearly vote coming soon and i already got about 5 members in my head for it....

will def be donating again too when i get my uni grant and my 12month is up...

the mods are awesome too, i think devilfish has answers on speed dial.... LMAO!

Last edited:
This is the best forum I've ever come across it like one big happy family in here with all the latest stuff from around the world and even the site keeps up with the time with updates and stuff :comp1:
The Mods + Admin do a great job in running the site :thumbsup: (butt kissing here) by keeping out the trouble makes and keeping the forum clean and running 24/7. :respect:

So from me this site gets the big thumbs up :thumbsup:

great site i joined 2/3 yrs ago and ive never been off, all the stuff i know about cable,sat or pretty much anything else anyone needs a comp for lol i learned here, all the forum mods should be proud of themselves theyve done and are doin a great job ,thanks.

and great forum for generally talking a load of bull in the general chat (i point this to you... aftermath PMSL), !

Thanks very much m8, i like you a lot too. PMSL

i wish the people who voted for the lower options would come foreward, even if you voted this for a joke, sure the members would not slate them, i think people would respect you if you can come foreward and say your reasons why?

At the end of the day if your serious, you are entitled to your opinion, but the mods cant change anything if they dont know what the problems are.

thanks all the the replies its nice to know people think we do a good job here

mods make the forums run smooth but you still need great members which we seem to have allot of on the site... hopefully the new members don't feel intimidated by our long standing members and become the same because we always want to grow as a site :)

i would like to hear from the members that dont like the site or think its average i know its only 2 members but there input is important because maybe we can make the site better with there help.

but i am glad the majority of the members feel good about DW because that's the whole point of the site to have fun and learn stuff

so well done to everyone not just the admin and mods... great members is important for any site!

Regards
Mickie D

Thanks very much m8, i like you a lot too. PMSL

i wish the people who voted for the lower options would come foreward, even if you voted this for a joke, sure the members would not slate them, i think people would respect you if you can come foreward and say your reasons why?

At the end of the day if your serious, you are entitled to your opinion, but the mods cant change anything if they dont know what the problems are.

Totally agree.......well said Aftermath

Please stand forward and be counted[tickled]
:emotions1

Back