Votes: 28 12.1%
  • Average site

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • It is ok needs allot of improvement

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Dont like it

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
Great site, Been here for a couple of years now, hopefully I've helped more than a few people along the way.

There's a few people on here that make me cringe when I read their posts, and a lot more who seem to perform above & beyond the call of duty whom I would call "definite good guys"

It has it's fair share of total tools, as well as total saints.

I'd hate it if I agreed with everything & everone in here.

It's diversity in members & subject matter makes it an interesting read no matter which section your mouse takes you to.

One small suggestion:
If the main forum list was more customisable, i.e. able to add sections, that would truly be the puppies bits.

All in all, if I still had both my thumbs, they would be firmly pointing in the up position.

yes it's a very good sight with lots of variation for different people to participate in,keep up the good work

ive been around on here for ages, i am a member on a couple of other forums on the net, completely different themes though, whilst i visit all 3 regularly its probably 80% 10% 10% with dw being 80%.

it does feel like home here and as others have said some knowledgeable folks here too.

the people ive meet in the flesh have been sound as well.

like i said its just like home, you get home from work and the mrs has moved the lounge around and u dont know where anything is for a while.......same on here mickied moves it around but u soon get used to it..... lol

ive enjoyed my time here

4 me mickie u have it right and the changes every now and then keep it fresh.

i have to agree with rabp on that,
its not only on the site that i get alot of help,its the members adding u to (msn which i never used before joining)and helping u on a one to one basis that makes it better all round .
i even helped a celtic fan the other day. pmsl: spook :

pmsl @ the above post

what a nice thread to read and i love it when a post makes me lol

Its a great site and a testament to the admins and mods who run it smoothly...
and echo the thoughts of other members that this place has a friendly atmosphere/people that makes you want to visit regularly

Thanks very much m8, i like you a lot too. PMSL

shhhhh incase other members get jealous LMAO

maybe if the ppl who voted against(?) the site would rather PM admin rather than post in this thread if they feel there will be reprucussions(? lmao tried 3 times to spell this), but tbh i doubt any member would take it badly, this is very much a friendly-banter forum.

Not been here very long but liking it more and more as each day passes.

Heck I even came acroos the DW arcade hall last night. : shocked2 Wow, that was fun, I think it should be s sticky at the top of the General section so that more people can find it, there are loads of great games to play all with the ability to record your score and put you on the DW hall of fame.

Wicked stuff guys, this site holds a lot more than it's first appearance.

Keep it up.

hi ive been around for 3yrs now (just relised,didnt think it was that long) and think its a great site you always find the answer to your problem here, and if u cant theres always some 1 to help u find it .

so all thats left to say is a big thank you to all the MODS for making it possible,..........cheers again guys

was introduced to this forum by a friend(you know who you are)never had an intrest to join a forum in the past but now all my spare time is spent browsing this site. FANTASTIC

as i have never been on any other forum i can't compare DW to any other site so i will have to vote VERY GOOD SITE

noticed mods are having problems with one/two word answers to posts from new members(possibly to get into downloads)could you not put a limit to the number of words you can post untill you reach twenty posts. just a suggestion

I think its a great site very good but 20 post it a bit much.. i do a lot of reading..but any way keep up the good work........:banana::banana::banana:

Great site guys, im addicted to it,
once i come on i seem to loose a few hours its like going through a time warp.

Cant fault this site full stop,enough said.

It's a great site, i love browsing the general chat,main site news and the bargain basement section. Keep up the good work and thaks alot.

excellent site

and the best

i got some suggestions....

we got the DW images for dream box's

i think its about time some coders .etc got toogether and maybe expand DW with stuff like the DW psp downgrader or somthing

u know what i mean basically DW images are the best around and im a member of quite a few forums and i got to say the DW Team has put a lot of effort and hard work in to the DW images becasue every other forum actully recommends the DW images for dreambox's.

so keep up the excellent work

and its like a second home 4 me

its one of the most friendly and informative sites on the net,
The only thing that gets to me is the fact we cant view all the rooms on one page now like we used to since the icons came along. Excellent work mind you!
thanks

its to stop the clutter audiobookman,but if u hit the new posts button u will find it looks the same as it used to ;)
and if u want a particular section just hit the icon u want :)

a lot better imo

Back