Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Digital World Opinions (site survey)

What do you think of Digital World

• Its a great site one of the best

Votes: 193 83.2%
  • Very good site

Votes: 28 12.1%
  • Average site

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • It is ok needs allot of improvement

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Dont like it

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
im going to try and add a button at the top to view all forums

what that will do is show all forums on one page it wont be our main page as it will be huge now with all the new stuff but it will be an option for members (but i need to try and make it so it might take a while)

Regards
Mickie D

Voted the best also by me seems like home im always here lol.

Albeit aint posted much lately stresses of life lol.

A great site keep up the good work guys.

Excellent

Definitly an excellent site, I know I'm guaranteed to always find the answers to my questions here. I've learnt so much just by reading everyones posts. Keep up the great work guys.

:banana:

Come on people!!!

24,223 Members, 356 Currently active, & only 199 votes so far.

You've got a voice...use it.

What are you scared of?

Joined a couple of months ago and being new to forums and satellite stuff have found it extremely helpfull. Some first class guys giving great advice.

Keep it up everybody

It really depends on what the question refers to?

If its the quality of the information, Mods and friendliness of the users, then it is one of the best if not the best.

If its the layout of the site, then to be honest its pretty average much like all forums, it could also do with a button at the bottom of a thread to take you back to the thread list (I know you can press the back button, but that does not update the list).

Jon

the site is ok but being new here still trying to find my way around

well joined 2 yrs back but due to a long spell offline never really got here much, Recently rediscovered the place and been on at all times possible since.
not a big poster but im tryin.
Love the radio(marvelous idea well executed),everyone seems friendly and helpful.what more could you want.....

great site and work

Well you have all done a lot of work, well done.

Its always been the best site for me

Dont see how it can be any better than it is but I know you will keep trying to make it bettter

As for the members well what can you say ???

How do you get so many nice friendly poeple all in one place

By haveing a great site

Well done all that help out and put so much in to making it so GOOD

i love the site compared to a few months ago it has picked up quite well on the style and layout of forum well done to admin for making and spending as much time as theyhave doing this

I think you are spot on shaun, people should say what they dont like about it.

First off sorry for digging up an old post but if you want people to say what they don't like about it then......

FINE I WILL! THIS SITE HAS ME FURIOUS, IT REALLY DOES!

All the helpfull people! All the helpfull sections it's just crazy!

What are you trying to do take over the world one forum at a time!

Who are you to be so helpfull, kind and friendly that I never have to bother browsing other forums!

And i'll tell you another thing about this site, it's just to damned easy to find what your looking for! And as for the friendly members that help when you can't find what your looking for then don't even get me started on them!

This site is just to informative, it's so easy to learn what you need to via the guides and information posted here!

And for these very reasons i'm just going to have to vote "Its a great site one of the best!"

On a more serious note ;) You may want to look into the EDIT POST option as it seems to sqeeze everything up and remove the formatting from your post ;)

:)

The layout of the site is good, it is extremely easy to find what you looking for.
I did not see it before the changes, but as it stands it is a credit to the admin side.
If I ever need the information I certainly know where to come and ask.
That is to the credit of the membership.
Thanks all.

Back