Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Digital World Opinions (site survey)

What do you think of Digital World

• Its a great site one of the best

Votes: 193 83.2%
  • Very good site

Votes: 28 12.1%
  • Average site

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • It is ok needs allot of improvement

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Dont like it

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
I think you are spot on shaun, people should say what they dont like about it, it may be something which can be changed easily.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I would be curious as to why people dont like it or think its average.

personally I think its the best around, thats why I stick around. If I didnt like it I wouldnt even be here to vote.

as said its confidential so they don't have to say the pole is to find out the general feeling of the forums not an individual's opinion they might not want to post because they might get allot of people flaming them and i hope not.

if they want to leave there comments then that is great and we can look at the reasons why.

Regards
Mickie D

been coming here for a few years now and it has always been a great site, but now it is even better

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Fermec

I was recommended this site by somebody i bought a broken dbox2 from 18 months ago, and i've never looked back. I have never really been the kind of person to post on forums, i am and have been a member of quite a few forums but i have always been more of a voyeur than a poster, but i just seem to have been totally drawn in by this site.

You just can't beat the vast array of subjects it covers and the brilliant members.

voted "Its a great site one of the best" , once you get actively invovled in the site after a bit , it talks hold and u find yourself very engrosed , and logging on every minute u can , which im sure alot of people find them selves doing ,
nice 1 Mickie admins and Mods and The elite

Hi,all.this site is definately one of the best out there.im a member on other forums but very reluctant to post on there dont even visit it much.ive seen other low posters and newbies get slated on other forums eg 'like where have you been for a while' or get slated for asking 'in their eyes' a daft question.you dont tend to see much of that on DW.its a very freindly and 'famliy'oriented site and long may it continue.
regards sachin.

Personally i think this is the best site on the net,i've been a member for a few years now and the wealth of information i have been given and handed out has been second to none so could the members that have voted in the red highlighted section maybe come forward and tell us why they have selected this option and maybe clarify why they have this opinion.

Last edited:
One of the best, noooo it is the best, the only place I go for information or a natter.

I think we could look at bit closer at the merits of sheep rearing as some of the mods have expressed an intrest to try and get a lot deeper into this subject.

Well im in my 2nd year of paid subscription (which is def worth it to me as i dont post much!!) - all i can say is this site helped me all the way with my first dbox2 and then when i got my 2 x dreambox's!!

The reason i dont post alot is cos i use the search function - nearlly all the questions i want to ask have been asked many times before so i just read - read - read- and read more :)

Keep up the good work people

q2

it`s the only one i use,i don`t find the need to look for another site,so i guess that say`s it all really and thank`s for a great site.

one of the best sites i,ve been to

this site is great its the one site i,am at the most keep up the great work everyone

spot on place with help when you need it (without the sh**e you get some places) lets hope it stays that way, thankyou to those who keep it spot on, admin mods and members:thumbsup:

Weve got 1 member saying "Dont like it" and 1 member saying "average site" so far.

No good posting that if you aint got the balls to say why you think that?

Sorry m8, but it's that sort of aggressive attitude that would put people off posting an honest opinion for fear of being flamed.

As Mickie said in his original post,"there is a small pole included that is completely private". I think we should respect that.

Haven't really been here long enough to have a good look round but the layout of the site is cracking and the posts I have looked at are top notch with some useful info.

Will defo be more regular!!

I voted "Its a great site one of the best"

I would like to say that I visit the site most days and although I am a member of several good forums this one is always my number one..

The only thing I would say is although it is posting that makes a forum work there is more to being a good forum member than a high post count.

Sorry m8, but it's that sort of aggressive attitude that would put people off posting an honest opinion for fear of being flamed.

As Mickie said in his original post,"there is a small pole included that is completely private". I think we should respect that.

fair enough mate,

appologies if I offended anybody, didnt think personally it was aggressive,but if you or anybody body else found it aggresive or offensive I'm sorry.

I just dont see the point stating that the site is no good and not stating a reason. that way nothing gets changed or improved.

Well as a lot of people have commented , this site is just the best , everything you ever wanted to know is answered in some shape or form however diverse the subject may be .

This place has a well and truly community spirit

Back