cs-eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing happened yet, he was supposed to deliver them in person yesterday then said he had car problems, he supposed to be coming this morning, we wait in hope

not arrived yet supposed to be comng tomorrow

cseye has a bad reputation for excuses on poor delivery, including constol stuf. He got banned on another forum over many many complaints.

the delvery company u.p.s say they have the shipment in transit, and will deliver on Monday so it looks as though the end of this saga is in sight, hopefully nothing else will go wrong

Anyone else awaiting good from this guy ? please post here :)

good luck isobel

That's great news isobel, however you should not have had to go through all that hassle in the first place i hope you have had a big appology.

Buyers Beware!

please would the mod who banned cs-eye reinstate him, I feel he has been banned largely because of me bitching, he does need to get his deliverys sorted out as it can cause stress and anxiety when you have laid out money for stuff, but the guy steve is a really helpful guy when your stuff arrives and your trying to set it up, so could you please give him another chance

TBH yours isnt the first incident and prob wont be the last (well on digitalworldzit will be)

we are here to help members and also to try stop them being ripped off
if we stop 1 member having to go through all the messing to get an item that was paid for in good faith then delivery should be resipocated and not left for a few weeks

would you like to go to a shop and buy an item only to be told when you have paid come back next week and we may have it in stock then
and when you arrive they say sorry still not in
you go back the next week and the shop is shut

would you put up with that

i for one wouldnt

We realise that most people get their goods or their money back in these situations but the excuses and delays cause people undue anxiety.

Davidh summed it up perfectly there and I also dislike the "money juggling" that I feel has gone on in these cases.

No stock = No trading. Can't physically touch it? Can't sell it.

Internet doesn't work = Should never trade on internet without backup.

I would agree with everything you guys have said, however in the end i did not get ripped off, and maybe at the time he had his own problems I just think he deserves one more chance

will any mod gve him one more chance? I feel it is my fault he was banned, and i feel guilty about it

will any mod gve him one more chance? I feel it is my fault he was banned, and i feel guilty about it

its not your fault as unfortunatley his reputation preceeds him not only on this forum but on others aswell

Anyone else awaiting good from this guy ? please post here :)

good luck isobel

Hi, I've also been waiting well over 3 weeks for my stuff to arrive. After plenty of excuses and missed calls etc. I'm beginging to lose patience

I’ve met the guy before and he seems genuine and a nice bloke too. However, I have experienced exactly what Isobel (the OP) has experienced and more in terms of fobbing off.

I’m sure he does have some valid excuses, and I was willing to give him the Benefit of doubt every time I am/was ignored or given false promises I'm begining to question my goodwill…. reading threads like this does not help.

hope he is allowed to respond as that would be fair and a response in open would clear up a lot of negatives reported here.

any updates - PMs... from those who know him better, would be much appreciated

The thing is 75mak that we don't want to become a dispute centre for online retailers, it would just breed animosity. The excuses will just keep coming, new people will buy and then post, it would just become a cycle of people complaining and waiting and complaining again.

I hope you get sorted out soon.

There is no excuses really, if you don't have something you can't sell it.

thanks for the response. I understand... I've just received a txt message from him so hopefully I can get stuff sorted... although it's not the first time i've been given false hope. If I get a postive outcome, I'll post here just for other people who may have lost hope.

My main concern is if there has been lies told or complete false information. I just hope this is not the case. As I would rather be told the truth and wait rather than be told lies just to buy time.

I suspect they wait until they have enough orders or are waiting for their supplier.

Rather than saying they are out of stock they take your money and keep you hanging on.

That doesn't help the people who are waiting for their boxes, feeling like they have lost their money.

I still think he should be given another chance, he was very helpful to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back