cs-eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
have any of you bought anything from this guy cs-eye? he is a member here, I hope I have not been ripped off i paid him £300 for two kryptviews I have received nothing yet, it has been five days which might seem long but the guy wont answer his phone or email or msn mesenger i am fearing the worse I don't even know where he lives

It's easy to forget the anguish you originally felt when you couldn't contact them and had spent £300.

Just to update regarding my situation and personal experience with CSeye.

I managed to collect my items which included a coupled of Jtag xbox's and a Kryptview box today. And as far as I'm concerned that matter was dealt with adequately. For my troubles I was also offered an extra Kryptview A780 for free.

I stumbled across this thread when searching for something else and obviously was a bit concerned. However, when weighing up all of the various possibilities, I think it would only be fair and balanced if I give a little bit of background will also hopefully show CSeye to be the decent and responsible guy I know he is.

I first met him on another forum sometime in Jan/Feb if I remember correctly. He was able to flash and Jtag 5 brand new falcon xbox's for me in a period of two days with very little notice and with guarantee. This was at a time when other people around the UK were charging a lot more than CSeye charged me for the Jtag install and also others were quoting a long time to turnaround the xboxs. So I was very impressed especially when he said he completed the job in a couple of days (and had great communication), I was also given 6 months guarantee for the work that he had done. Subsequent to that he had contacted me to offer an update to the xbox (although I declined as I was capable of that) - this shows he had good intent.

A couple of people I know from work (Kryptview Box) and some friends of friends (Xbox) have also had transactions and dealing with him and both have comeback with positive comments about his service. And although my personal interaction with him have been limited I know after meeting him again, that the problems (with some members including me) was down to personal circumstances. And while this should be considered when making judgments I don't think anyone else should enter that domain, let alone on an internet forum.

Of course I totally respect the mods and also I can see why they have taken the decisions they have. I would just like to say from personal experience, this person is certainly not a scammer. And I will gladly do business with him again, I just think it was an unfortunate time, somethings influences (outside our control) that prevent us from working the way we normally do business/work can happen to all of us so we should bear this in mind. We all have a life away from work, so while appreciating the stress people can go through (like myself) ...I think we should also appreciate and be easy when we KNOW there are legitimate reasons for a delayed or less than stellar service. I know the OP also feels this way, so that in itself should show something. Anyway, i know he doesn't need me to say all of this but I felt it was only fair especially as the main issues have been resolved. We can all move on....

Last edited:
well said 75 mak i did have problems and maybe he could have handled it better, but as i stated he has been extremely helpful and i think i just caught him at a bad time so i would be in favour of reinstating him

Ok,
I don't want to but in here and accuse anyone of anything.

But in my opinion I think that 75mak is cs-eye.
He may be, he may not.

But he is certainly singing his praise, and a free a780??

Just my $0.02

Jama

Closed
2 Admin & 2 Moderators have given there reasons and listened to your pleas,they have given there explanations as to why the ban stays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back