cs-eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

isobel

Inactive User
Reaction score
have any of you bought anything from this guy cs-eye? he is a member here, I hope I have not been ripped off i paid him £300 for two kryptviews I have received nothing yet, it has been five days which might seem long but the guy wont answer his phone or email or msn mesenger i am fearing the worse I don't even know where he lives

Last edited:
that name rings a bell. I pretty sure i hav read a thread about cseye on this forum i think this is the thread below.seems to hav a history.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/233488/
correct me if i am wrong.

why have you payed £300 for two kryptview boxes for.seems a bit expensive.do they come with the iconnector y didn't you just wait and buy the kryptview a780.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is now the second thread I have seen of problems dealing with cs-eye.

The last problem was resolved eventually with some arsing around.

I would give cs-eye the benefit of the doubt for now but I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Yeah p33 rrv got his money back eventualy but it took him a while.

I think this will get sorted in the end but heaven knows why he does not answer his phone or reply to his voicemails. I bught something off him once before and it took ages i suppose i will just have to be patient

why he does not answer his phone or reply to his voicemails. I bught something off him once before and it took ages i suppose i will just have to be patient

personally if i got that service first time round, I'd steer clear

aye i ended up getting my money back but it took long enough :-(

These Items were sent as requested

also to point out these are the A780 boxes not the A750 hence the price dif.

Isobel has since recieved tracking info etc, and I apologise for the late reply, but all of us need to take a time out from the pc/biz etc so I took and extended Bank Holiday weekend

I have received a tracking number but ups cannot find that tracking number they suggest getting back in touch with the supplier cs-eye which its not easy, but I am hoping they come at some stage, heaven knows when, it's more than a week now, but at least he has got in touch

Last edited:
i got a number also but it was an order number not a tracking number

drove me mad at the time, i hope you get this sorted though

I have received a tracking number but ups cannot find that tracking number they suggest getting back in touch with the supplier cs-eye which its not easy, but I am hoping they come at some stage, heaven knows when, it's more than a week now, but at least he has got in touch

I was on msn with you less than 5min after this post, I'm now awaiting your reply.

I've set up everything to forward to my mobile, so you should have no problems contacting me at all

yeh ths number does not work he said he would track it and let me know he said brb that was 8 hours ago

still no nearer a solution am seriously worried now

Personaly i think a warning should be put on these forums advising not to trade with cs-eye.

Hope he or she comes through for you soon isobel.

Don't want to sound judgemental towards CSeye, but I would not trade with anyone on this forum unless they have been around for a while and have good rep!! Common sense really but upto members at the end of the day.

cseye is on my msn i pmd him earlier about something else he pmd back at about half 2 if that makes any difference.

like the other posts say u should only be trading with people who are well known and have good rep.

Got to agree with sargie. This guy has got some bad history and with members on here. I know its not the forums responsibilty but people need to be aware that this guy has caused members problems before.
My advice is
DONT TRADE WITH CSEYE.

p.s I dont think cseye is a rip off merchant but merely very disorginised and very poor at comunicating.
He has in the previous occasions came though in the end but after a bit of fookin about.

Last edited:
Got to agree with sargie. This guy has got some bad history and with members on here. I know its not the forums responsibilty but people need to be aware that this guy has caused members problems before.
My advice is
DONT TRADE WITH CSEYE.

p.s I dont think cseye is a rip off merchant but merely very disorginised and very poor at comunicating.
He has in the previous occasions came though in the end but after a bit of fookin about.

Yep thats what i mean he has refunded folks in the past but they have to go through a load of hassle stress and worry first though..that's no way to treat folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back