Covid 19 Vaccine

Has anyone had the jab from their own GP yet or are they being done at vaccination centres?

My own GP has never been seen for over a year, there's been more sightings of nessie than
this cant, shocking how people have had to work all through this period like my mrs dealing
with the public every day and the ones you'd expect to step forward in a health scare shat
themselves and hid from their patients. :mad:

Seems the msm are just catching on, pity the party formed by the people for the people are so
busy up their own arses with woke shittery they never noticed?

Why are GPs still refusing to see patients face-to-face

My first one was at my GPs but my second one was at a mass vaccination centre.

Got my first power up on the 14th. Looking forward to being able to download shit direct to my brain via this new fandangled microchip. Perhaps Billy boy will give me a call using the implanted chip, just to say howdy and all.

All done for my Pfizer Jabs 10 weeks between 1st and second. BUT I had to phone my surgery both times to get my appointments, even the Injection centre warned me about my Surgery totally crap they are just been taken over by a Spanish firm ????.
Ready for moving somewhere else ....

Seems the msm are just catching on, pity the party formed by the people for the people are so
busy up their own arses with woke shittery they never noticed?

Why are GPs still refusing to see patients face-to-face
Had the first jab was very unwell didn't double up on my hydrocortisone like i usually do with illness but recover in about 48 hours waiting on my second jab will be more careful.
Why did the doctors go into hiding i have various terminal illnesses and i haven't seen a gp for about two years i have had one phone call and have broken my tib fib and ankle on left side fractured my right ankle and had a hip replacement and diagnosed with osteopenia still no contact from a doctor totally disgusted

I had my first vaccination on February 6th and the second one 45 days later on March 23rd, although I have just looked on my card and the doctor who gave me my second one has put 23.2.21 :rolleyes:

I wonder if I should get that officially corrected in case I have to show it to someone to gain entry somewhere at a later date ?

I had no problems with the first one other than a slightly raised red patch where I was injected the following day that developed into quite a hard lump over the next few days that took a good 4 to 5 weeks to completely go, but it was never painful although it did itch occasionally.

I wasn't even really aware of where I was injected after the second one and no lump came up, although the doctor said that the side effects from the second vaccinations are usually more severe.

Better to get it ammended sooner than later.

I rang the surgery today regarding getting the shingles vaccine as I worked with a guy years ago who hung himself as the pain from it was so bad and I had an Aunt who used to have it recurring a couple of times a year leaving her in agony and my brother had it a few years back but was treated early so he didn't suffer for too long but it was very painful. The receptionist checked the records and said that I had it in 2017, which surprised me as I wouldn't have bee old enough back then as you have to be 70 to get it :rolleyes:

She then realised she was checking the file of someone with the same name and I am now booked in for it next Wednesday :)

I then asked her to check the dates of my covid vaccinations and she had them down as the correct ones so I told her that when I had my second one the doctor who gave it me had put a 2 for February instead of 3 for March. I had my first one at my own GP's surgery but the second one was at a mass vaccination centre. She said that she was going to print out a list of all my vaccinations and put the official surgery stamp on it so they can give it me when I go for the shingles vaccination next week so hopefully that will cover anything that I may need my card for.

Greece has just announced that they will accept the covid vaccination card as proof that Brits have had both of their vaccinations so that they can visit Greece for holidays and business, so no doubt there will be lots of fake blank cards for sale on eBay soon.

Back