Covid 19 Vaccine

The point in the vaccine is so your body can make antibodies, right? so, as i had covid, and got over it, then i now naturally have antibodies, so, my body has done what the vaccine would make it do
Sorry digi, don't know where you got that idea from, but it's not that simple. Listen to the people who know what they're talking about and get vaccinated.

I was in the forces, plus worked for the NHS, have had various jabs, yellow fever / flu etc.
All this info would be on your medical records, so people who do not get a jab may find that they may not be able to go any were, even in UK, even been in a job were you get tested every day or so.

I've received my vaccine, not too worried as my friends in the medical field even said it themselves. All the nurses and doctors were first to have it so they're the guinea pigs already for this.

How many weeks are you guys averaging between 1st and 2nd jab?
that'll be me 10 weeks since first jab come sunday and still not heard a thing about 2nd jab? :mad:

Mine was 12 weeks after the first jab which was the Pfizer. My wife said anything up to 16 weeks for the Astra Zeneca jab.

Mine was 12 weeks after the first jab which was the Pfizer. My wife said anything up to 16 weeks for the Astra Zeneca jab.

Fecking 16 weeks? I thought it was a maximum of 12, there's so much difference the length and breadth
of this country I'm fecked if I know when I'll see the 2nd one, it's a shambles.

Fecking 16 weeks? I thought it was a maximum of 12, there's so much difference the length and breadth
of this country I'm fecked if I know when I'll see the 2nd one, it's a shambles.
If you have not heard anything after 12 weeks maybe give somebody a call...

Back