Covid 19 Vaccine

Any side effects...headaches?

Most people i know had a headache and sore arm.
Mate of mine suffered with blurred vision after his jab. His missus panicked a bit and rang the place where he had his jab and they said not to worry and that someone had handed his spectacles in and he could pick them up at his leisure.

Just on the topic of restrictions now were all getting the vaccine. I see school kids are due back in on the 8th March.
Teachers unions are up in arms saying it could be a catastrophic mistake and they should only go back if the Gov scientific data says its OK.
Come on teachers!! Let's get it right, when have the Gov ever got anything right since March 2020 !!??.

If we're going to base on how we get back to some normality on Gov scientific data then in the famous words of Dad's Army
"Were doomed !!!"

Teachers unions are up in arms saying it could be a catastrophic mistake and they should only go back if the Gov scientific data says its OK.
Oh come on be fair, most of them have only just about had a 12 months holiday on full pay, even though they seem to normally have more holidays than our MPs, so while parents are struggling, most of them being on reduced pay or none at all, they deserve to have another few months holiday.

After all if they have to go back to work on March 8th then they will have to work for 3 whole weeks, other than days off for training days or if they become ill, before their next holiday on the 29th.

back in March, off a few weeks later for Easter, then a month or so after off again for 6-7 weeks. And who says they've got it tough !!

I didn't have anything like that on the day of the vaccine but 24 hours later I had a slight redness and swelling at the injection site that was soft to the touch but not painful. A couple of days later it turned into quite a solid lump, slightly more raised but less red, more like a bruise colour, but over a smaller area. Still not painful but it is still there some 13 or 14 days later.

Oh come on be fair, most of them have only just about had a 12 months holiday on full pay, even though they seem to normally have more holidays than our MPs, so while parents are struggling, most of them being on reduced pay or none at all, they deserve to have another few months holiday.

After all if they have to go back to work on March 8th then they will have to work for 3 whole weeks, other than days off for training days or if they become ill, before their next holiday on the 29th.
what a crock a shit my wife works in early years education and has been working through out in that time there has been 2 outbreaks and both times the children have been asymptomatic and only picked up as there older siblings have tested positive if you think there wrong to say why should we sit in a room with 30 kids and there families then would you do that on a daily basis

as for there holidays its not holidays its unpaid teachers work on a pro rata wage

Dunno if its related to the vaccine but i haven't felt hungry since i had it?

Still....... a day and a half with no food is nothing nowdays.

Dunno if its related to the vaccine but i haven't felt hungry since i had it?

Still....... a day and a half with no food is nothing nowdays.
Did you have the Pfizer one?
that's the one with all the Bill Gates chips in it. That'll explain why you haven't been hungry ;)

I had hoped to receive the AZ but received the Pfizer instead. Purely a nationalist and cost preference though.

Did you have the Pfizer one?
that's the one with all the Bill Gates chips in it. That'll explain why you haven't been hungry ;)

I had hoped to receive the AZ but received the Pfizer instead. Purely a nationalist and cost preference though.
I spit my tea out reading about the chips :)

I had the Oxford AZ vaccine,never thought about which one i'd prefer.
I can see where you're coming from though.

Just going back to the teachers, I cant see why they cant get the jab before they are asked to return to work.
They are probably the most at risk occupation.

Just going back to the teachers, I cant see why they cant get the jab before they are asked to return to work.
I can't understand this either,what is the governments position on this?
What are they thinking...

It is probably because most of them are young, like this idiot who has somehow become a head teacher.

UK's 'wokest' headmaster ditches house names honouring national heroes

So they are at very little risk of catching it so badly that they would need to go to hospital and are very unlikely to die from it but if they are in the older or more vulnerable groups then they will get it at the same time as others of their age or vulnerability.
I think that if they are prioritising professions and not age or vulnerability then the police should be above teachers as they are often face to face with violent drunk, drugged up or mentally ill adults who may be infected and often are quite happy to spit at them or bite them so they are at a much higher risk of catching it.

police have batons and pepper spray to keep people away but yes all front line staff , police, fire and even shop workers before someone that just going to book a cruise and is already retired and so on. its not like there paying in to the tax system any more

Back