Covid 19 Vaccine

I should think that your GP will be contacting you soon and you will probably also get a letter from the NHS as I got a text then a letter from the NHS when they asked us to shield for 12 weeks last March and again when they asked again later in the year for lockdown 2 Bob.

Best thing about it Nara is she thinks i've fallen for the government conspiricy....and Bill Gates caused covid...i kid you not.

i got text from NHS Sandra...for the swiftqueue site.
Tell her I said she’s a jobbernowl and to stop using social media as it has brainwashed her mind.

Tell her I said she’s a jobbernowl and to stop using social media as it has brainwashed her mind.
She's jobless now hehe..... was my full time carer,,,,,,no jab no job matey.

She's jobless now hehe..... was my full time carer,,,,,,no jab no job matey.
I can’t believe she would risk her job for the sake of just having a vaccine jab🙄

Alas we weren't all born with common sense Avid..

Or else we'd all be Forest supporters :)

Alas we weren't all born with common sense Avid..

Or else we'd all be Forest supporters :)
I know what you mean🙄

“Rome wasn’t built in a day. But I wasn’t on that particular job.”

My appointment is 7 miles away...not too bad Sandra
Well the sooner you get it done then the safer you are Bob.
You can always book the appointment and if your GP contacts you before you have had it and that is more convenient or earlier then you can cancel the one you had booked and take the one at your GP's.

Hopefully it works out that way Sandra.

Gp is less than five mins away......heres' hoping.

@ukbob that was one of Legend Brian Clough’s quotes.😉

Ahh Cloughie, what a lad, I could reel his quotes off all day.

A reporter once asked him who he wanted to be like, “I want to be like ME”

Wrong that was the one with Revie.

Last edited:
Well the sooner you get it done then the safer you are Bob.
You can always book the appointment and if your GP contacts you before you have had it and that is more convenient or earlier then you can cancel the one you had booked and take the one at your GP's.
Recieved the letter today..

I received my first dose of the Oxford vaccine 3 weeks ago, second dose cant come soon enough for me!
Any side effects...headaches?

Most people i know had a headache and sore arm.

Back