Covid 19 Vaccine

don't forget prawn cocktail crisps.....
I wish I could!

vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

I know 10 people who have had the vaccine, 9 of them have died, 8 are violently sick, 7 have lost limbs, 6 have grown an extra head, 5 have gone mad, 4 grown a longer nose, 3 have changed colour, 2 are okay'ish and
1 is me and I have all of the above 🤪
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^..............THIS IS FAKE NEWS
Very funny, but these are people that are close people that I know - not a friend of a friend situation...

Never said it was fake either, as i'm getting the vaccine either way lol, just want to hear other peoples perspectives o_O

Very funny, but these are people that are close people that I know - not a friend of a friend situation...

Never said it was fake either, as i'm getting the vaccine either way lol, just want to hear other peoples perspectives o_O
My wife and I have had the Pfizer vaccine and we both just had a headache and achy arm.

It was just a light hearted joke, bad one maybe :(
Online you hear so much bull, Yes I will take it myself as soon as they send for me 👍

My wife and I have had the Pfizer vaccine and we both just had a headache and achy arm.
I had the Oxford, Astra Zenica jab on Monday, only symptom I got was a mild headache for 1 day and a slight ache in my arm. Just for reference I am 68 and Clinically Vunerable.

I've had the Pfizer vaccine 2 weeks ago and I had a sore arm thats all for one day. Was drinking Vodka the same night so that may have helped ha.
Oh and I have to wash an extra ear on my back.... 😄

has any one watched adverts by American drug companies? they make the symptoms post above a brezz to deal with :)

as i sit hear with my tin hat on and a bottle of vodka in the other hand while typing!!!

This likely means your immune system is responding and learning from the RNA in the vaccine.

Wife's a doctor, highly recommend getting the vaccine if you can get it. By default, as long as you're not allergic to it (which is why they are supposed to keep you on site 15 mins after the shot), it can only help you.

At the vaccine centre where my wife works they only keep you on site for the Pfizer jab and not the Oxford jab.

I know 10 people who have had the vaccine, 9 of them have died, 8 are violently sick, 7 have lost limbs, 6 have grown an extra head, 5 have gone mad, 4 grown a longer nose, 3 have changed colour, 2 are okay'ish and
1 is me and I have all of the above 🤪
M8 of mine had the vaccine his todger fell off, another m8 fell asleep and woke up with his head in his lap, his head fell clean off. Another had it, got back in his car and the car exploded.
I think its all the vaccines have been Top Trumped and we'll all end up lesbian with a lisp.
How you can call it Fake News is beyond me, fcukin get with it

As Toya once said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...UwAnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

M8 of mine had the vaccine his todger fell off, another m8 fell asleep and woke up with his head in his lap, his head fell clean off. Another had it, got back in his car and the car exploded.
I think its all the vaccines have been Top Trumped and we'll all end up lesbian with a lisp.
How you can call it Fake News is beyond me, fcukin get with it

As Toya once said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwiNh7f15fXuAhU7TxUIHaQTAfkQ8TUwAnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
The link is just a blank page 🤔

just had a text to book my vaccine appointment.... will a letter follow?
i ask because neighbour had a letter and text within days of each other.

My carer refuses to have it so i'll be looking for someone else soon.

Last edited:
I got a letter from the Government/NHS first saying I could book online or ring them to make an appointment or wait for my GP to contact me. A friend who is a nurse at my GPs advised me to wait for the GP as I would have had to go to the next town if I booked online, then a couple of days later my GP rang me and booked me in for it a couple of days later. Was the text from your GP or the NHS Bob ?

The link is just a blank page 🤔
Thats the vaccine for you, it removes links as well
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The sooner the better bob. You don't want to have a potentially infective numpty anywhere near you!

Best thing about it Nara is she thinks i've fallen for the government conspiricy....and Bill Gates caused covid...i kid you not.

I got a letter from the Government/NHS first saying I could book online or ring them to make an appointment or wait for my GP to contact me. A friend who is a nurse at my GPs advised me to wait for the GP as I would have had to go to the next town if I booked online, then a couple of days later my GP rang me and booked me in for it a couple of days later. Was the text from your GP or the NHS Bob ?
i got text from NHS Sandra...for the swiftqueue site.

I've had the Pfizer vaccine 3 days ago bit of a headache and sore arm for 2 days but feel fine now

Back