Cool TV 6.03 - DM800SE

coachuk

Reaction score
i have a dreambox 800SE and using cool tv guide 6.03. I use rats auto bouquets updater and Rytec EPG. The problem I have is that Sky sport ashes, Sky sport News and both BT sports channels do not update in the TV guide. Everthing else updates and the box is working fine.
I have tried searching and cant find any info. Am I the only person with this problem? Any ideas?
Thanks for any help

I would use crossepg (OpenTV) instead of rytec mate :)
cooltv is just a cosmetic plugin to make it look pretty it dose not download any epg
the same as my bouquets, this is a channel list and does not download any epg
:)

if you already have crossepg installed untick rytec and got onto opentv settings and use that :)

Thanks for that. I understand how cool tv and your plugin works, a bit confused about cross epg and Rytec. I have cross epg installed so will give that a go. Thanks for the quick response its appreciated.

I have downloaded and installed it unticked Rytec and it has updated all the programmes guide that were missing. Just one more question my rytec guide was set to update every morning, so was done automatically in the background.
Does the open TV one update automatically or do I have to do it manually?
Thanks

I have downloaded and installed it unticked Rytec and it has updated all the programmes guide that were missing. Just one more question my rytec guide was set to update every morning, so was done automatically in the background.
Does the open TV one update automatically or do I have to do it manually?
Thanks

If you press the configure tab in cross epg you have the option in there to setup a download time for the epg.

All sorted now, I should have noticed that configure option. Thanks for all your help its appreciated.

only thing with opentv it will switch to Radio for about a minute or so then back to TV
so I would scan early in morning when no one is watching TV or late at night
will still scan in standby :)

I noticed that thanks. I set it to scan early in the morning.

Back