Bouquet problems

DodgyTech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Not having any joy with bouquet makers. Have the following:

Rat's auto bouquet maker 1.4 - Get an error "unzup: Can't open tmp/dwrats.zip, tmp/dwrats.zip.zip, /tmp/dwrats.zip.ZIP
AutoBouquets E2 - Asian channels get messed up

I've tried downloading Rats plugin and installing via the on screen menu, but it doesn't seem to have any effect (Rat's Bouquets Updater Plugin 1.4)

Have also tried installing e2meu2bouquet but it doesn't show up on my plugin menu ([E2 PLUGIN DOWNLOAD] - e2m3u2bouquet_0.7.4_all)
I have a DM800HD and I believe I'm using an OpenPli image; there is no HDD anymore. It's been a very very long time since I've had to look at this so I am very out of touch with all of this.

Will it help if I install a new image?

Maybe try this, first backup your AutoBouquets folder on your box just in case.
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

Then copy the contents of the latest release AutoBouquets E2 sources to overwrite the files in that folder. Also the pre compiled autobouquetsreader mipsel binary from here.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
autobouquetsreader mipsel (zip)
Source code (zip)

Thanks. Thought I would try the force overwrite command that was in that site with both tools; but no luck.

This is what I get currently after an enigma restart:

1530480930893.png

Rat's bouquet was quality. Now I am using the autobouquets and channels are all over the place (and some aren't even in any of the folders). I have tried changing the settings of Autobouquets before running the search, but it is still a lost cause.

What should I use now?

RatsBouquetsMaker was just ABM with some defaults changed and a favourites.xml file.

AB 28.2 has had almost all the swaps removed and it runs more or less as official receiver. I suspect using a HD lineup dumps the working Asian channels into the Secondary bouquet.

If you want to customise your bouquets, you can use ABM (use a favourites.xml file) or AB 28.2 (customise your sort file). Decide which you want to use. Be clear and concise with what settings and files you are using. Screenshot of AB28.2 or debug log which includes ABM run.

Back