Cloned Ambit 250 No Longer Working

hi , awhile ago about feb/march i had a prob with ambit 250 kept cutting off, i had been downloading afew movies at the tim e using a torrent , then all of a sudden my modem kept disconnecting randomly and couldnt d/wnload using torrent changed macs still the same kicked off randomly then i put a new nic card in and it ran ok after that and after changing the mac again to 1 i hadnt used,..

but i ended up gettin sb 5101e

did use change your password and username when u flashed your modem

I have the same problem in Stoke-on-trent, Stok5 area.
Modems can vary time online from 10 mins to 3 days this is really annoying as the past day, mac change's only last 10 mins.. and then for some reason the mac address wont work for a week or so?
I also have a SB4200E which has been online for donkeys.. but also.. down it went last week.
If anyone could help us or investigate to what they are doing it would be awesome...
Maybe a future invension of a rolling mac, (e.g once mac is buggerd.. restart modem and you have a nice fresh new one)

Mines messing up to in Stoke :(
Flippin Heck.
It worked perfectly for 30 mins earlier then no more :(

this arse should be banned for being a stir, if u got no helpful input then stfu... yes we know about your post about modems going to have problems, but u have yet to state the hows/whys and what we can do to fix the problem

seem's you right ...but why just in the stoke area ...?????

its not just stoke mate... it seems thou that they've been hit the worst. either that or everyone in stoke has a hacked modem and is a member of DW lol

its not just stoke mate... it seems thou that they've been hit the worst. either that or everyone in stoke has a hacked modem and is a member of DW lol

oh right not just stoke ...what other area's has it hit ..not as it will make any difference m8

its not everywhere in stoke, just certain ubr areas.. ive had very little problem ... a couple of mates have gone off. plug them on my cable and they come straight on..

its not everywhere in stoke, just certain ubr areas.. ive had very little problem ... a couple of mates have gone off. plug them on my cable and they come straight on..

yeh i think its was curly told me about ubr changes, jus means find a list of decent macs again i hope. mines been going good for 2 days now, maybe its something they are doing coz of the digital switchover starting 2moro?

same here when on my cable..there not dead mac's just having probs when they plug back into there cable ..then only last a few days

what ip's r u guys getting with the macs and when it stops working r u still getting an ip but no access and what ip is it what is status usually the connection status page after it stop working

what ip's r u guys getting with the macs and when it stops working r u still getting an ip but no access and what ip is it what is status usually the connection status page after it stop working

yep ip is good ..from 82. to 86 when working and the same when stops
connection page status stops receiving
its goes to say google page ..and thats it

ip are fine, even the leases are usualy a week, connection on 192 says allowed ..it doesn't seem to matter what mac you put on them and ive tried a few from various ubr. they all work fine on my cable but they only stay on a for hours on theirs... iv heard talk of software updates?? well wouldn't that effect. everyone ???

ip are fine, even the leases are usualy a week, connection on 192 says allowed ..it doesn't seem to matter what mac you put on them and ive tried a few from various ubr. they all work fine on my cable but they only stay on a for hours on theirs... iv heard talk of software updates?? well wouldn't that effect. everyone ???

if we are changing our use/pass word doesnt that mean that our modem cant take a s/w update (excuse ignorance) and if they are then shouldnt we be asking how/why

Back