Zgemma H1 Thoughts

Just for information here but there is nothing wrong with the Crossepg Plugin 0.8.1 on the OpenATV image the only difference between the ATV and the Vix one is the Rytec_UK providers start order.

Vix have there priority download site as there own feed and seconded by the VUplus download feed, OpenATV have the opposite they have the VUplus feed as priority and the Openvix feed as the 2nd.

All you need to do is open the rytec_uk_xmltv in notepad++ and just alter the URL's around, I tested the standard ATV Rytec epg downloader on another box and it works 100% it just shall we say took a few seconds longer to download.

If your having problems with Crossepg 0.8.1 then try the above there is no need to downgrade to 0.6.2

description=Rytec UK XMLTV
protocol=xmltv
channels_url_0=http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds_extras/epg_data/rytec.channels.xml.gz
epg_url_0=http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds_extras/epg_data/rytecxmltv-UK.gz
preferred_language=eng

Above is my rytec_uk_xmltv are you saying I should just swap the channel url & epg url??

I've been using sky astra?

This is the File from the OpenATV:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This is the File from OpenVix:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Note the difference and just alter to suit

I have the H1 now i have downloaded the ZGemma H1 OpenATV 5.0 Backup but for some reason after it installs i cant seem to get any plugins to download all i keep getting is the plugins offline for maintenance older atv version works ok but cant get any of the epg to work for vm

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the H1 now i have downloaded the ZGemma H1 OpenATV 5.0 Backup but for some reason after it installs i cant seem to get any plugins to download all i keep getting is the plugins offline for maintenance older atv version works ok but cant get any of the epg to work for vm

Have you tried to do a software update of the image as some dependencies need downloading and installing via the update before the feed becomes active again, when i made that backup there is roughly been more than 100+ updates to the ATV 5.0 image and as with everything things change

why all you guys using open atv its a load of crap go onto ******** and register and download vix 165 by sucmnsee, its the lastest vix got sky page setup just download unzip file,down load bootloader and install onto box all done-just go into auto boque and change region do a scan and flt server

why all you guys using open atv its a load of crap go onto***** and register and download vix 165 by sucmnsee, its the lastest vix got sky page setup just download unzip file,down load bootloader and install onto box all done-just go into auto boque and change region do a scan and flt server

why do we need to go there when everything thats needed is here ?

i do 10+ boxes a week use all different sites for best downloads

silly little boy

silly little boy lol how cute im most prob older than you sonnyboy i find it disrespectful that you would post anouther website saying there images are better when most images are already on this site

Just for information here but there is nothing wrong with the Crossepg Plugin 0.8.1 on the OpenATV image the only difference between the ATV and the Vix one is the Rytec_UK providers start order.

Vix have there priority download site as there own feed and seconded by the VUplus download feed, OpenATV have the opposite they have the VUplus feed as priority and the Openvix feed as the 2nd.

All you need to do is open the rytec_uk_xmltv in notepad++ and just alter the URL's around, I tested the standard ATV Rytec epg downloader on another box and it works 100% it just shall we say took a few seconds longer to download.

If your having problems with Crossepg 0.8.1 then try the above there is no need to downgrade to 0.6.2
What about when using opentv sources instead of Rytec XML TV ? Crossepg 0.8.1 wouldn't work for me when using opentv sources on the open atv 4.2 or 5 images.
0.6.2 works fine however.

What about when using opentv sources instead of Rytec XML TV ? Crossepg 0.8.1 wouldn't work for me when using opentv sources on the open atv 4.2 or 5 images.
0.6.2 works fine however.

Works 100% fine for me just tested it now and downloaded from the EPG channel no problems, all i will say is the box i tested on is not a Zgemma as i dont have one to hand anymore.

Tested on OpenATV 5.0 with all latest Updates applied and CrossEPG 0.8.1, as soon as i can get hold of another one i shall have a look myself, but at the end of the day if it works on another brand of receiver it should work on the Zgemma as the Sources are identical

Back