Cloned Ambit 250 No Longer Working

I was just wondering; could this be a clean up thing by VM? Perhaps there was some active MACs left when people told VM they no longer wanted their services and sent their equipment back to VM or they had it picked up? You know, to free up MACs for new users in the future?

I was just wondering; could this be a clean up thing by VM? Perhaps there was some active MACs left when people told VM they no longer wanted their services and sent their equipment back to VM or they had it picked up? You know, to free up MACs for new users in the future?

i may be wrong but think its more than that m8 as the mac's are still giving working ip addys and logging to google but then taking ages to load a page

you only spewed out a lot of bullshit

so its only for ambits this new bit of tec and fook the coonts with motos let em rip the arse out it, yeeehhhaaa

i dont understand where your going with that remark m8 ????????????
it has nothing todo with this thread

jay, ive just tried two modems with bpi altered , they've gone straight online with the same macs in them that didnt work befor.. i'll leave them running and let you no what happens....

i dont understand where your going with that remark m8 ????????????
it has nothing todo with this thread

well coretech is claiming to have warned everyone that this was gonna happen and now a few peeps having probs he's claiming the brownie points and wants us all to lick his jeer

jay, ive just tried two modems with bpi altered , they've gone straight online with the same macs in them that didnt work befor.. i'll leave them running and let you no what happens....

thanks m8 for letting me know ive done a couple and see how they go

r u guys using the ambit tool to write ur settings on ur modem? if u r then bpi should of already been set to disable with the 0.96 tool

r u guys using the ambit tool to write ur settings on ur modem? if u r then bpi should of already been set to disable with the 0.96 tool

learnt' the old way m8 like to see it doing its thing in hyper.. should have had a closer look at that tool 0.96 and seen the bpi option.

c&w has been ok with bpi enabled for a long time ...but with this bit of bother starting again..well for the last week... i thought i would test a few things out ..

change of mac first
re-flashed it
bpi false was the last thing om my mind ... hope it is this ..has i wont know for sure untill the morning to see if its still on

Okay. I'm flashing the modem using Hyper then, using Ambit Tool 0.96 to do the config. The last modem I did yesterday lasted, well, til this morning I think and I have had to redo it again. Here are my settings.

Hope someone finds how to get around this as i'm running out of macs.

hi, i was reading all your posts about modems dropping in ex c&w. i thought id have a look at my surfboard, and ive noticed that the frequency that it locks onto has changed to 579000000 , but my modem is working fine.sb5100e sigma x2.

ok guys manchester too when your modem goes tits up leave it for 5 mins still powered up and it will come back to life.

now can u guys goto your modem homepage and check when ur leases expire as mine is showing 15mins a time then tits up bak ok 15 min lease etc etc like a cycle lol

ok guys manchester too when your modem goes tits up leave it for 5 mins still powered up and it will come back to life.

now can u guys goto your modem homepage and check when ur leases expire as mine is showing 15mins a time then tits up bak ok 15 min lease etc etc like a cycle lol

so your saying that the bug has spread .will have to check what you posted in the morning m8 sounds the same as here....any idea what might be coursing the problem

Just had to redo mine again and the lease expires in about 8 hours.

Back