Chelsea Thread

If they sack him. Much does he walk away with.

Hell of a lot more than the club will let on. He's only jus signed a new contract, his contract is worth more than 30m pounds and they will have to buy it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you think he could be angling to be sacked. Maybe a move back to Spain. Surely he he is a wealthy enough man that he coukd just walk away.

Just think he's lost the players, he can and should be allowed to turn it round, he's not all of a sudden become a shit manager.

Could be that he's looking to get sacked though, it certainly fecking looks like it lol.

Looks like Moyes has been sacked from Sociedad, nervous anyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30f84f6351e2ecb73df1d0c5370687f9.jpg

Hahaha

They are actually shit ! What a disaster of a season, embarrassing

FACT: No Matter how big your phone screen is ........ you still have to scroll down to see Chelsea's league position.

@Fangface cant even bear to log in anymore lol

Oh I'm sure he'll pipe up if we go out tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found it funny against Leicester when over the tannoy louder speaker the announcer gladly informed the Chelsea fans (perfect timing) that the M1 was closed with 10 mile tailbacks. Then the Leicester fans start singing "2-0 , and you can't get home !" Class

the chosen one no longer now sacked

Jose Mourinho has been sacked by Chelsea for a second time, just seven months after winning the Premier League.

The 52-year-old has been dismissed with Chelsea 16th in the division and three points above the relegation zone following a dismal run of nine defeats in 16 games.

Sky sources reported earlier this week that Chelsea's board had met to discuss Mourinho's future following Monday Night Football's defeat at Leicester - a result that has tested owner Roman Abramovich's patience beyond his limit.

I was quite surprised at the news albeit not totally shocked.

What now for Chelsea?

Brendan Rogers? Pep? Hiddink?

Given the speed of the sacking they must have someone lined up already.

- - - Updated - - -

The 52-year-old has been dismissed with Chelsea 16th in the division and three points above the relegation zone

Actually they are only one point above the relegation zone.

I was quite surprised at the news albeit not totally shocked.

What now for Chelsea?

Brendan Rogers? Pep? Hiddink?

Given the speed of the sacking they must have someone lined up already.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually they are only one point above the relegation zone.

Oh go on then you can have Moyesy. pmpl ;)

Only a fool would be shocked at that decision today. The man's true colors came out this season when the chips were down.

Back