Chelsea Thread

Only a fool would be shocked at that decision today. The man's true colors came out this season when the chips were down.

Be very ware of what you say regarding the "special one" I've got a very bad feeling about this :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You thinking he's coming United's way?

Not ruling it out, Mourinho, Ancelloti, Guardiola will all be available in the summer, that's nigh on the top 3 managers in the world. Last time those 3 came available we hired Moyes pmsl.

Perhaps @Fangface could shed a better light on this subject Gentlemen?. Does anyone know where he is?. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps @Fangface could shed a better light on this subject Gentlemen?. Does anyone know where he is?. ;)

Last time something like this happened his mobile was out of service in a backwater town in Italy for a few weeks. I'm sure it's something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter your view on whether it was right or wrong to sack Jose.... You'd have to admit it was an amazing fall from grace that the little man took very sour.

The Bitter One lol

His position at Chelsea wasn't untenable, he should probably have been allowed to clear out the decks and start again. My personal opinion is that certain players have let club and manager down, it will all come out in the wash I imagine.

Its not the first time chelsea players have deliberately gotten their manager the sack, now sit back and watch them climb instantly up the table , personally im delighted that mourinho has been sacked he is bad for football and has caused trouble everywhere he has managed ,might think hes the special one but he could never handle pressure always was somebody else fault even the ball boys got it this time .

tailor made for your team now as they play safety first football a perfect match

Somethings afoot ! Chelsea seem to be getting the jump on everyone else in the managerial shopping window. I'm intrigued.
@alimac this doesn't concern you mate, this is big boy stuff right here.

not quite out my reach as its sport in general not the so called elite

My thoughts as a neutral are that the players never seemed to make an effort..
What the hell that Costa is doing in any team is beyond me I could not understand why he ever made the lineup..Chelsea have some outstanding players that were always on the bench..could not understand why hazard never started games etc..
I really like Marinho and his record shows what a good manager he is but it seems like someone threw a switch and the player all turned off..

all started with the doctor screw up players gave up on him so obvious to watch the attitude of them

My opinion was that Mourinho wanted the United job when Moyes was sacked and only took on Chelsea because he didn't get United.
I also believe he would be more suited to the job than LVG, people keep saying about parking the bus but a great keeper and solid back four will always be the basis of a great winning side, because that means the forwards and midfield don't have to worry so much about losing the ball when attacking, so you can afford to have a flamboyant forward line who can entertain the crowd and win games.
Mourinho at Old Trafford would be a great stride forward in my mind.

yip agree 100% the team is tailored to fit jose already concede few would just need to set free the shackles
bet they would walk the league this season if it happened

all started with the doctor screw up players gave up on him so obvious to watch the attitude of them
I think it was when he dragged John Terry off a while since. He was trying to prove to the owner to dip into his pockets for Stones.

They should have given him till the end of the season. This way he could have got rid of those who didn't give a flyer.

It was one or two players who needed sacking not the manager. I seem to remember not that long back the same squad of players won the prem in a canter. On about player power go too far.

Watching the Chelsea game live, Chelsea race into a 2-0 lead playing like the old Chelsea, however, the crowd are less than impressed, singing Jose's name and booing every time Cesc and Costa touch the ball.

It is obvious to everyone that these players caused the sacking of JM very very unpleasant.

Jose Mourinho took one last photo with his players before getting sacked. So touching...

Back