Chelsea Thread

chels.jpg

I thought it was deeply embarrassing tbh. His team were well beaten and he was 'blaming' the referee!

The man has lost it.

Good match to watch for a neutral, but best avoided for a fan. Your team were woeful.

Agreed, cringeworthy is probably the best description.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't see how he could blame the referee especially when he failed to spot Diego Costa stud Martin Skrtel in the ribs, an action that will almost certainly result in another retrospective ban from the FA. Whilst we are on this point, well done to Skrtel for not making more of it, if it had been a Chelsea player studded they would have writhed in agony trying to get the player sent off.

As a neutral, Liverpool deserved their win, they didn't even have to play that well to be honest, Chelsea were simply woeful.

I never like to see managers sacked but I cannot see RA putting up with this for much longer, another couple of losses and they will be in the bottom three.

It is obvious to most that Mourinho has 'lost' the players and he will probably be literally losing some as the dissent continues, Real Madrid have held talks with Hazard who looks totally disinterested at Chelsea these days, so I expect him to be the first to flee the sinking ship, only time will tell.

I saw the same things happening at Real Madrid in Mourinho's third season.
Told my friends at the beginning of the season this will be Mou's last one.

a good old 45 million pound pay off would be just the tonic about now.

Allegedly, he'll only receive 1 years salary if he's sacked and paid off.
A figure in the region of £9.5 million.

Should be allowed to turn this round and prove he's not the 2 season wonder, unless of course that's exactly what he is.

Should be allowed to turn this round and prove he's not the 2 season wonder, unless of course that's exactly what he is.

I agree he should be given time but who knows with Roman.
To be fair he has had a lot of personal problems to contend with as well.His father was very ill earlier in the year after brain surgery and is only just starting to get better after having two more strokes since the surgery.

'IF' he was to go then I would certainly go for Simeone. The alleged player power would be smashed in about a week with him at the helm.

If you could pick one manager who is unattainable then I think Simeone (at this time) is it.
Mourinho has to stay at Chelsea as there's simply no other viable option, he's obviously suffering a dressing room revolt and we might find out who and why in time but it does seem that it all stems from the Eva Caneiro incident, perhaps she was administering more than first aid,

Looking at little better @Fangface keep it up now fella. Now what about Arsenal. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting downright fecking stupid now...

Chelsea striker Diego Costa 'reported for assault by Stoke steward' after clash during the game

This is the 'assault'...https://vine.co/v/eL9KWAw0BM5

Last edited:
Currently reading a book called The Special One by Diego Torres.

It's basically about Mourinho's time at Real and what (supposedly) went on behind the scenes. It's actually quite scary to read and the same could be happening at Chelsea. If the current situation at Chelsea is anything like the book describes then he has lost the dressing room and won't get it back. He will also have already sorted out where he will be next season.
Jose going back to Chelsea was never his number one preference. It was common knowledge that he thought he was going to Manchester United and his backups were Chelsea and then Man City.
Also Chelsea actually offered Guardiola £15 million net per season to manage them and only went for Jose after he turned it down.

For once I do now actually agree with gasman. I don't think Jose can turn this around and think he's already decided he wants to be sacked. He'll then leave with his conscience clear that it was everyone else's fault but his own and he wasn't given time.

For once I do now actually agree with gasman..

You should try this more often, I'm actually brilliant at football and stuff.

He does want to be sacked but he's lost the dressing room, which is quite normal and he has never got it back (always moved on).

Ferguson wrote in his book that he was always close to losing the players but he kept it fresh by constantly replacing his coaches and assistants so the players mental input never stagnated.

Your in free fall and unless you can clone Wllian you can kiss Champions leagues arse goodbye.

That team that always win even when they play bad....... All slagging aside here, Chelsea now are the complete opposite.

It is unbelievable that Chelsea find themselves in this freefall position but here we are.
I thought that yesterday they were a little unlucky not to get a point at least.
It is not often that I single out Chelsea players for praise but there were two yesterday who warranted a mention; Willian who has been their best player this season and Remy for not going down to try and win a penalty, refreshing to say the least.

I fully expect to see the departure of JM very soon.

Why the dislike like anything being a Leicester fan I never expected to be where we are but the plays are giving there all and the confidence it great to see

Leicester are doing great mate. But as stated in your previous post Chelsea have lost the plot at the moment and Abromovich will not be happy with that. I cannot see Chelsea in the champions league though it just doesn't seem right does it?.

Back