Chelsea Thread

It's a refreshing change that supporters finally accept thr players are at fault and not the manager. I hope they boo thise 3 till their gone. Hazard will go to psg and Costa back to Athletico in a swap cash deal

The players are not just the only ones at fault, it's the manager, the whole club and supporters. Roman Abramovich and the board has hired and fired 8 managers in 12 years leaving not much stability at the club, the manager has bought, dropped and sold the likes of Mata, De Bruyne & Lukaku, the players never like certain managers and the fans wanted Grant, Scolari, AVB and Benitez out of the club so this proves everyone is at fault.

Roman has put in over £200 million into Chelsea, he hired Mourhino and fired him in 2006/07, I don't recall the fans complaining or showing their disapproval too much at the owner at the time.
He did the same thing to Ancelotti and fans favorite Di Matteo and again there wasn't too many complaints by the fans.

I as an Arsenal supporter want Wenger out, now if I get my wish and we end up like Man U or Liverpool of late then whose fault is it - the fans, the new manager, the players, the board and/or the majority shareholder (Stan Kronke)?

The players at Chelsea are to blame, lets not forget the same owner, manager and players won the Prem in abit of a canter last year.
We all work with people above us who we dislike but if we performed like some kf the players you'd be sacked.
With footballers you cant prove they are pulling the wool over your eyes so the next person ?, the manager. Mark my words he will go to Man Utd just to one finger salute Chelsea for the 2 sackings which by the sound of it theyve left a very bitter taste in his mouth 

The players are not just the only ones at fault, it's the manager, the whole club and supporters. Roman Abramovich and the board has hired and fired 8 managers in 12 years leaving not much stability at the club, the manager has bought, dropped and sold the likes of Mata, De Bruyne & Lukaku, the players never like certain managers and the fans wanted Grant, Scolari, AVB and Benitez out of the club so this proves everyone is at fault.

Roman has put in over £200 million into Chelsea, he hired Mourhino and fired him in 2006/07, I don't recall the fans complaining or showing their disapproval too much at the owner at the time.
He did the same thing to Ancelotti and fans favorite Di Matteo and again there wasn't too many complaints by the fans.

I as an Arsenal supporter want Wenger out, now if I get my wish and we end up like Man U or Liverpool of late then whose fault is it - the fans, the new manager, the players, the board and/or the majority shareholder (Stan Kronke)?
You honestly think we as fans would have any say or influence in what Abromovich says or does ? I take a bit of offence at your statement, in fact if I wasn't a moderator on here I would of called you a fcuking idiot

You honestly think we as fans would have any say or influence in what Abromovich says or does ? I take a bit of offence at your statement, in fact if I wasn't a moderator on here I would of called you a fcuking idiot

Roman makes the final/ultimate decisions but I don't know how he came to sack Mourinho after backing him in October but he like many powerful men/women around the world has advisers and a board to consult with, which may or may not influence Roman decision.
At every club the fans voice their opinions of discontent during turbulent times which can gradually influence the owner/s, the board and even the media to make either a decision, an announcement or back page headlines.

Alan Sugar blamed the media and fans when he accepted Gerry Francis resignation, Liverpool fans protests help made Gillette & Hicks sell up, Man U fans paid for a flying banner let the Glazers and the board know that they clearly wanted Moyes out of their club.

I have to admit Martínez has a right to feel aggrieved, blatantly offside yet the assistant allows it? Chelsea were extremely poor and did not deserve a point. Everton were by far the better team, but as we all know you don't always get what you deserve.

Personally, the quicker Chelsea get relegated the better, as a team they are a total embarrassment to the EPL.

@ fangface too embarrassed to post still lol

Not embarassed but sadly choose not to post here anymore.
Only posting this to clear up any doubts.

When a certain member is posting lies without any proof or evidence then I post. Still no proof but a certain idiot moderator decided that 'I' was in the wrong for pointing out the fact and I've been dragged over the coals for it.

So to be blunt...kiss my kodi 'lying' arse and have fun on your double standards forum.

we wont go into that not needed

a stroll in the park compared to last season

20246158_1991619467767279_2890596622690743758_n.jpg

Welcome.

Chelsea v Burnley Premier League 15:00

6’Eren (DEN)

Kwese Sports
beIN Sports 11
beIN Sports 2
Canal+ Sport 2 (POL)
Cosmote Sport 1
Diema Sport 2
Digi Sport 1 (SVK)
EuroSport 1 (ROM)
Futbol 1
MATCH! Futbol 1
Movistar Fútbol
Sky Sports PL (ROI)
Sport TV3
SportKlub 1
TV2 Sport Premium
mio Stadium 102
mio Stadium 107
NBC Sports Network
SFR Sport 1 (FR)
TSN 5

Conte gone...another one bites the dust.

Not even a thank you in the statement.
Chelsea have no class, no respect.

Hazards off n all

Maybe.
I've followed Chelsea since the mid 90's but it's just a managerial joke.
Sarri..WTF.
A former banker who has never won anything in his managerial career. Reminds me more of Don Savastano from Gomorrah than a football manager.
I'm done with them. Joke club that won't know anymore success until they actually force Abramovich out or shake up the board.

Conte gone...another one bites the dust.

Not even a thank you in the statement.
Chelsea have no class, no respect.
So Conte sacking Diago Costa via text messege is showing respect ? I knew something wasn't right from that day, I'm not saying Costa did not need reeling in, I can imagin Costa being a major disruption in the dressing room, but to sack one of the best strikers in football without even trying to compromise and at the time without a recognised striker (Batshuayi ? ok)

My guess Conte is one of those who has to have the biggest ego and last word, he nearly lost Willian recently and who know how many others, I think he alianated the whole squad

Respect is a two way thing mate ;)

Hazards off n all
I think you are right mate, I don't think it will be in this window though, but probably the next, that will be a big loss for us :(

Back