Chelsea Thread

look forward to losing a team in the champions league
quality going forward lol

Lost again...another terrible performance.
If Loftus Cheek doesn't get a decent run in the team then he may as well leave because he's never going to break through.

Something is horribly wrong in the dressing room and it's been clear since pre season the players hearts are not in it.
Ivanovic needs to be taken out the back and shot. If Jose picks Ivan on Saturday and we lose then I'm sorry but he deserves whatever fate awaits him.

Not good enough by the players or the manager.

think it all came from the doctor debacle
after all the players probably loved her lol

think it all came from the doctor debacle
after all the players probably loved her lol

Not all of them but the one who was getting his leg over with her did.

And contrary to the rumour, it wasn't Ivanovic...

Lost again...another terrible performance.
If Loftus Cheek doesn't get a decent run in the team then he may as well leave because he's never going to break through.

Something is horribly wrong in the dressing room and it's been clear since pre season the players hearts are not in it.
Ivanovic needs to be taken out the back and shot. If Jose picks Ivan on Saturday and we lose then I'm sorry but he deserves whatever fate awaits him.

Not good enough by the players or the manager.

You won't see that manager introducing youth as long as he's a hole in his arse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's not called fangface for nothing.

Fair assessment Alan lol
CQNA6fCWcAE7---.jpg

The same Alan Davies that bit off part of a homeless man's ear just because he called him Jonathan Creek.
Forgive me if I don't take the man seriously considering he's such a paragon of virtue.
Just a slightly nicer Piers Morgan.
Another dickhead whining and talking shit.

We are in deep deep shit !

We are in deep deep shit !

If there was any glimmer of hope it was surely bringing back Terry, it didn't work and the defence was still shaking like a shitting dog. The Matic substitutions was a complete shambles ! If I didn't know better I would say Jose Mourinhero wants to get sacked.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Blaming the refs...pffft!!

Calling out Roman probably isn't the best but it shows how much he wants to keep his job and turn this around.
Looks like he's making references to the player power at Chelsea and the fact that it needs to be stopped.
This is new to him and he hasn't experienced this kind of slump before in his whole career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back