Chelsea Thread

And you wouldn't want him in your team right ? lol course not pal

He's up there to do what Drogba did, cause a bit of chaos and if he did it with his strength or his football, like he can then fine but all that jumping about and niggly fouling is embarrassing. He gets away with it everytime but it will bite him on the arse eventually, just hope it's in a big game against one of your rivals, Bournemouth or West Brom, maybe even to climb above the scousers lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's up there to do what Drogba did, cause a bit of chaos and if he did it with his strength or his football, like he can then fine but all that jumping about and niggly fouling is embarrassing. He gets away with it everytime but it will bite him on the arse eventually, just hope it's in a big game against one of your rivals, Bournemouth or West Brom, maybe even to climb above the scousers lol.

Yeah those lower teams aye, you looked well impressive against Southampton lol not, we are not in that different a position than you were last year, take the piss all you want, it's a long season, lets see who is on form come 28 December

I've no doubt Chelsea will turn it around and avoid relegation but it's a bizarre situation, it's not like Mourinho has just taken over from Moyes lol.
It is just piss taking and believe us we've become no stranger to it since the advent of Moyeschester United but finally now United can be described as "hard to beat" and we finally had some joy with our "pass them to death" policy, 44 passes completed before Mata buried our 3rd goal.

Chelsea do have big concerns, so much so that the manager was parking the bus against 9 men and still came close to conceding. At least the manager seemed to have some of his mojo back anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 passes with a team back tracking lol

personally not bothered who prevails no doubt January window decides who is the elite

44 passes with a team back tracking lol

personally not bothered who prevails no doubt January window decides who is the elite

Come on, your lot couldn't string 44 passes together if they was on the field alone pmsl.
Honestly don't know why you bother yourself watching the boring shite, overrated league mate, it just seems to get up your arse lol.

i watch all mate
i also know our lot are pish at least we dont spend millions nor claim to be the elite
lets see how the champions league pans out for you

you lot always boast best league in the world lol
champions league may prove otherwise again

as for costa no surprise he was the same for A Madrid
maybe they were more clever players over their & walked away from his antics

you lot always boast best league in the world lol
champions league may prove otherwise again

as for costa no surprise he was the same for A Madrid
maybe they were more clever players over their & walked away from his antics

English clubs dominating Europe ? Where have you been mate, that ship sailed years ago lol. Best league in the World is more a reference to its competitiveness than the brilliance of its top 5-6 clubs. There are no easy games in the EPL as is proof in the results, no real games like in Spain were the big two head off to Getafe or Seville for a free 3 points.

Costa still left a trail of belligerence behind him in Spain, he's not just come to England and started bothering Brazilians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@miggy as you know hes a giver not a taker.

Hiding under a duvet is not an option young Sir.I on the other hand prefer to stand my ground as you well know m8. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening everyone and good to be back from the depths of Milan's Italian district.
Lots of red shirts around...have I missed something?

You have a point, exciting times.

There's no wifi in the depths of Milans Italian district, not even gprs.

Work Mr gasman, not a holiday. Only works mobile which is monitored quite closely.
Sorry about not keeping up with you winning the 7 game EPL.

Back