Chelsea Thread

Have you only just realised that?

Take note of the double "deep deep" in my post

I had realised we were in deep shit, it is now deep, deep ;)

Take note of the double "deep deep" in my post

I had realised we were in deep shit, it is now deep, deep ;)

8 games in is hardly deep doo doo Mr @Bronto chill m8 it's early doors and besides coming 3rd at the end of the season is nothing to be ashamed of. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
8 games in is hardly deep doo doo Mr @Bronto chill m8 it's early doors and besides coming 3rd at the end of the season is nothing to be ashamed of. ;)
3rd ? !! if we got 3rd this season I will hop on a train and buy you a pint or 2 Mr miggy, I think we will be lucky to be playing Thursday evenings next year

3rd ? !! if we got 3rd this season I will hop on a train and buy you a pint or 2 Mr miggy, I think we will be lucky to be playing Thursday evenings next year

I will look forward to that. Guinness or Lager will do. ;)

Mourinhos getting found out big time here, always a great motivator for a year or two but now that he's up against it and needing wins he's had to unpark the bus and his defence is getting carved apart. One trick pony.
Don't you mean hop on a bus @Bronto ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brothers ?
66b408707c1eadbad0ac71261e14067b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isobel-Varley--Most-Tattoed-Senior-Citizen-2.jpg

Chelsea new doctor may explain it lol

[video=youtube_share;NoOTI2x5LtA]https://youtu.be/NoOTI2x5LtA[/video]

lol crack on you feckers :)

did he not just sign a new contract so cost millions to sack him wont walk away

did he not just sign a new contract so cost millions to sack him wont walk away

yes m8

Jose Mourinho signs bumper £30m four-year deal that will secure his services at Stamford Bridge until 2019

thought as much will be hoping gets sacked & walk away with millions in compo lol

@Fangface is our resident contract expert.
Best sack him quick before Liverpool snap up all the best managers.

@Fangface is our resident contract expert.
Best sack him quick before Liverpool snap up all the best managers.

Another one clutching at straws.
Jose does not want sacking. The man is CFC through and through and loves the place. Utterly ludicrous to suggest that he is deliberately trying to get a pay off.

Fair game though and I can see why you're saying it but look at this way.
If you were Roman why would you sack him? It would cost you a fortune and you'd only get shit of the fans when anything went wrong in future. Far better for Roman to let him lie in his bed for a while and see how it pans out.
Jose's reputation is on the line now, he has made this mess so he should be able to fix it.

Anyway, we have a nice run of fixtures now, still got world class players and manager.

If I was Roman why would I have sacked him last time he sacked him ?
Just saying ;-)

If I was Roman why would I have sacked him last time he sacked him ?
Just saying ;-)

Last time was a totally different scenario. I'm not here to argue semantics with you, it's pointless and diverting from the facts.

Onward and upward. :)

Back