Chelsea Thread

It's not helped having Ivanovic replaced by his older brother pmsl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah well, only Arsenal up next, at least Mourinho has that unbeaten record against Wenger going for him ...... Oh wait !

Wonder where @Fangface is lol

Usually up miggys hole, and there's proof turning up together lol.

Fangy doesn't even appear when Chelsea get a rare win, only turns up when United get beat lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually up miggys hole, and there's proof turning up together lol.

Fangy doesn't even appear when Chelsea get a rare win, only turns up when United get beat lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope,wrong @gasman fangy is not up my hole m8. Have you asked @Bronto to see if he can shed some light on the matter. Behave gasman I said shed some light not spread some shite. ;)

Chelsea football club how do you do it ? Must have a bellend magnet attached to Stamford Bridge!! How do you sign such amazing twats.. Costa is one player I wouldn't mind seeing punched in his face repeatedly.
Total ares hole of a player.

And you wouldn't want him in your team right ? lol course not pal

Costa is great striker but he does not need to do this kind of thing.
It's one thing to do it once or twice but to do it regularly is just embarrassing, I for one would not like to have him at Arsenal.

We had Eboue who go down too easy, making a meal of things and waving the hand for a card to be shown, when the referees see it back on TV they will know they were conned so the next time they will not give a legit free kick or penalty because of previous form.

Would you like to lose games or a final when the opposition winds your player up and cons the ref to make out he is innocent?
Remember Z.Zidane & M.Materazzi, D.Beckham & D.Simone, P.Davis & G.Cockeril?

Back