Chelsea Thread

ANyway we diverse.
He has not become a bad manager overnight.
Trouble is if the dressing room has turned on him for what ever reason he only has 3 ways to go.
Try and win them back (seldom works)
Change the personnel
Leave/sacked.

My monies on a big push for Cl place and big change of personnel.

Mourinho has never done this before, be very interesting to see if he can turn it round and can he build his own squad, usually inherits them and tweaks it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bit of a blip at the weekend (3 points) normal service resumed though eh lads.

Was hoping you lot would take some points off one our rivals at the top of the table but alas normal service has been fully resumed, even @Fangface has crawled back under his rock, or maybe he's got no wifi or smart phone access in some remote part of Italy again
Bloody Larry let downs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping you lot would take some points off one our rivals at the top of the table but alas normal service has been fully resumed, even @Fangface has crawled back under his rock, or maybe he's got no wifi or smart phone access in some remote part of Italy again
Bloody Larry let downs.

Watching Chelsea play is sort of a punishment nowadays. Depressing. :(

Even under AVB we didn't look this clueless...It will be a minor miracle if Roman doesn't act soon.

Watching Chelsea play is sort of a punishment nowadays. Depressing. :(

Even under AVB we didn't look this clueless...It will be a minor miracle if Roman doesn't act soon.

It's always been a punishment mate, especially under boreinho, there's a big difference between winning ugly and losing ugly though.
Trouble for Chelsea is they're fast running out of managers they haven't sacked, there's another Liverpool reject floating about now though so you might be ok lol.

Pedro is just going to love our winter isn't he.

Chelsea will win the league next season
1. Chelsea
2. Derby
3. Nottingham Forest
4. Burnley

CSGALocXAAAIkql.jpg

CSGDm_KXIAAHPz1.jpg

-
Chelsea are finished. Our 11 year reign of terror is over. Time to liquidate so we can all go back to the clubs we supported before.
Lol.................................

The Year Is 2020. 4 years since double relegation & with Abramovich gone, Chelsea ground share to meet the bills.

CSGMiThWoAA84xk.jpg

I still predict Chelsea will bounce back & win the league next season... It's a tough division, but they'll be too good for the play-offs

Say what you want about Chelsea. Can't knock their epl consistency. One win in August. One win in September. One win in October.

Mourinho should do the decent thing now and just walk...totally totally ridiculous.

Back