Can someone explain please?

not trying to put a downer on things but still no patch for the 5000sd! although i suppose one could be in the pipeline. regards mdt

not trying to put a downer on things but still no patch for the 5000sd! although i suppose one could be in the pipeline. regards mdt

I hope so as I have a 5000 which for now is only being used for 28.2e FTA it would be nice to get it fully running again, but having said that I would not like to give up the HD channels and I have a 9000 combo and a 9900HD so I stick with them mostly.
Still I would like to see the 5000 updated a bit.

Afraid you are being cynical as there have been three patches released this month for the 7000 and 9000. In case you missed them the two before this one were downloaded via the net using the default download address in the network setting.

Today was the first patch released for the 9900.

yes but there was a big gap between February and August ...

The new patch seems to be much quicker connecting to an alternative server from standby (with powersave option off )

yes but there was a big gap between February and August ...

Didn't notice the gap between Feb and August as a big one, it's the same gap every year. Patches come when they do BUT if you look for conspiracies you can find them everywhere, who shot Kennedy? Area 41? UFO's? Moon Landings* Jack the Ripper you name it and there is a loony's site somewhere where some chief loony knows the truth (and only him).

*Moon Landings, now I have been assured by my sister that we never got to the moon and she KNOWS she told me it's true because the barmaid at her local told her so it must be true.

Oh well life goes on and I enjoy it with my simple attitude towards it.

Didn't notice the gap between Feb and August as a big one, it's the same gap every year. Patches come when they do BUT if you look for conspiracies you can find them everywhere, who shot Kennedy? Area 41? UFO's? Moon Landings* Jack the Ripper you name it and there is a loony's site somewhere where some chief loony knows the truth (and only him).

*Moon Landings, now I have been assured by my sister that we never got to the moon and she KNOWS she told me it's true because the barmaid at her local told her so it must be true.

Oh well life goes on and I enjoy it with my simple attitude towards it.

:Laugh: :Laugh:

Back