Can someone explain please?

this is so much like the TM800 section LOL
Im keeping out of it but its quite funny to read, must be like that for some reading our section :Hit:

this is so much like the TM800 section LOL
Im keeping out of it but its quite funny to read, must be like that for some reading our section :Hit:

OhOh Now the Admins are here i'm shutting up, and putting my handbag away!

This is all I see now...

This message is hidden because manic01 is on your ignore list.
View Post.
Remove user from ignore list

Im sure if I quote that manic, Kommander will see it lol

Im sure if I quote that manic, Kommander will see it lol

Hahahaha
It would be interesting to find out, go try it Rat

But don't upset me I might pretend to leave and delete all my attachments.
It's a shame as he can be a nice guy sometimes, he went and got me some old patches yesterday, and then starts spouting stuff because I dont like the probs I am having with the spidey. Bit of a bi polar Jekyl and Hyde style its like he can say what he likes cos he done me a favour.

Oh and this is getting a bit childish to from my side, but its funny, but I wont fall into the "Rejects" trap and get personal about it.
I think the majority of q's have been answered so i'll shut up before I get banned.

Last edited:
I think this weeks issue of the New Scientist magazine might well go some way to answering this problem, last weeks issue promised an article on how the human mind inter-reacts with the Quantum World.
Should make interesting reading, get it in Tesco's or Morrisons.

I think this weeks issue of the New Scientist magazine might well go some way to answering this problem, last weeks issue promised an article on how the human mind inter-reacts with the Quantum World.
Should make interesting reading, get it in Tesco's or Morrisons.

That's something completely different to the issues we were discussing here and is based on a more hypothetical question than one based in reality. The problem with the Quantum Factor in the modern world is that it is most often misunderstood in todays society and completely ignored by the lower classes usually, and people of a lower intelect often believe in an interaction with the so called Quantum world which was dismissed by Hawkings in 99; whereas the western common sense view has held that there are only two kinds of things that truly exist in the world: matter and space. Matter occupies space and moves about in it and it is the primary reality. Space is a backdrop or container. Without furnished by material bodies, it does not enjoy reality in itself. This common sense concept goes back to the Greek materialists; it was the mainstay also of Newton's physics. It has been radically revised in Einstein's relativistic universe (where spacetime became an integrated four-dimensional manifold), and also in Bohr's and Heisenberg's quantum world. Now it may have to be rethought again.
The real world is not the harsh domain of classical Darwinism we think of, where each struggles The interaction of our mind and consciousness with the quantum vacuum is what links us.

Last edited:
Why has it got to be like that? I think your just shit stirring and trying to deflect the problem i'm having with my box.
You can be really helpful sometimes and then you do this...
If I was anti spiderbox why would I have 3 1 x HD9000 and 2 x SD5000's
If thats the problem then we also have the influx of new members from the other side attacking anyone like me who has a genuine problem and wants to discuss it properly then you get crap like that saying your just anti spiderbox,
I am now cos mines not working properly and I take offence at what you are saying

YES true !? When you do not Liked, why got 3 boxes ! Strange World this World, or no !...

Last edited:
YES true !? When you do not Liked, why got 3 boxes ! Strange World this World, or no !...

Because I was conned into thinking that they would actually do what they were supposed to.
I can see that you "Darkman/Bobi" are only back here to cause trouble as you have a new box coming out and should be banned again for what you are doing.

@ Manic01 you may have found a piece of the article quoted but if you actualy read the piece you will see that I only used part of it as I actualy bought the book and unlike you using google to find a short article on his concepts you would have just looked at the New Scientist website as thats where it was. The main difference of course is actually understanding the concept and not just looking at the words to quote them.
You seem to have went from being a helpful member who thinks I should be eternaly grateful for you finding me 2 files. Let me be clear here, you found me 2 files thats all, you didn't suck me off! If you do things for thanks or other self pleasures or members to "owe" you a favour then don't.
As far as I am concerned YOU have a major mental issue where you turned on me the minute I said I was tired of the boxes and thought they were crap. At least my condition has been diagnosed.
I did a search on your posts and it seems that is common ground for you, and more so since YesAmWell came back on the scene, obviously sucking up for another free spiderbox. I know you have friends in high places on this forum but I think your attitude to anyone who has a problem with a "Spiderbox" or does not like them is unacceptable and you abuse your friendship with the mods and admins on here. I read your post on pretending to leave and noticed the stickies where you deleted all your attachments in a hissy fit at the same time or so I've been told by PM, perhaps you should have stayed away.
In fact the amount of PM's I have received in support surprises me of the amount of people who dislike you as I was under the impression you were a respected member, go figure.
Yes I am not a major member or contributor here but I am your typical member having problems with a box it doesnt matter what box, it happens to be the spiderboxes I bought 3 BTW as I thought it a good idea to have all the same make, I should have researched the 5000 more.
No doubt you will pretend to leave and delete more of your attachments again at some point, but don't blame me as I said thank you for the files you found for me but I am NOT going to be held in your debt for it. Reading your poss I find you delusional.

@jimmyp Thank you for the attempt to find an amicable solution to my problems but it looks like the attitude of the companys forum and phone line extends to their minions here. The bedroom boxes look like they will have to be 403p's I am watching a couple on the bay. The problem is my main box which one is best to replace the HD9000 I have I'm thinking of the TM800HD but have heard there are probs with that just now, but more support than the spideys, or a clone DM800HD my budget for the main box is around £200 any recomendations would be appreciated by anyone as the sooner I can get away from having to deal with people like Manic & YesAmWell the better.

@jimihendrix I am sorry that you decided NOT to accept my private apology because I linked the re surgance of posts by YesAmWell and the fact that Service+ had started working again with the release of a new spiderbox and I am really dissapointed that you decided to make me look foolish instead.
You were a great help with my problems as you have been with many members here and I really appreciated your help, I really did.
But if you take it personally when I say that a metal box that I own is crap because I cant get it to work the same as everybody elses then I am sorry that is not my problem. If it was a TM, DM or a Duo I would say the same. But I can't understand it especially as you were recomending the 403P or HDX4 rather than the SD5000 and we did discover a link between older revisions being different from the ones that work

@ALL
It seems that if you discover a genuine problem with a spiderbox on this forum you immediatley come under attack and they try to make you look a fool to deflect away from the problem. Luckily I am thick skinned and I have been made aware by other members that they know what these people are like and have received great support by PM. Fortunately I live in a real world and do not need to suck up to vendors or have any brand loyalty I just want a box that does what it says in the hype, although I do not want to deal with or fund criminals I think I'll buy from an established company this time.
I wish I still had the skills and knowledgebase to be a major contributor on the sat scene but I no longer do so I have to rely on friendly helpful people like Digidude and JimmyP for instance who seem to be unbiased, Jimihendrix was great and completely different to the one on A sat very helpful here but obviously took offence at my cynasism about whats happening with the new box coming out.
Anyway its been like feeding the trolls so I will stop posting on this subject as the real solution is to get rid and replace the boxes, I think I've said enough on the matter and caused enough problems. I dont want to be seen as one of those that are here to cause trouble I just say the truth I'll get my lines sorted by PM and just go back to the console forums till I get my boxes swapped out.
One last thing have you seen how many dormant accounts and members that have stood to attention when YesAmWell/Bobi/Darkman came back on the scene here at DW.

PS: One fault with the Ignore button is that (as I discovered this morning) if you are subscribed to the forum you get sent a message with the ignored members post in it

Probably best if mods closed this one off as the OP has been kinda answered

Back