Can someone explain please?

Sure i'm not this guy ...
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/member-coach.html
He seemed to get the better of you too hahaha, jeez there are loads of banned members I can pick from

Is that what you do get members banned if they piss you or your pal off?
Hey after reading back in your posts you really do set out on a vendetta against people who argue against the box lol
you really are Manic or is it Paranoid either way you really are a sad sad person.
Anyway I have my kids birthday to organise and dont wanna waste my time on a saddo like you, I aint playing your TROLL game anymore

I might feed the Troll some cake when I come back, doubt it though.

If we don't start to play nicely then going to be giving out infractions.
I thought I was in the tm800 room for a bit.

As a newbie reading ALL the threads and posts on here is invaluable to me....I'm a adult and can work out and read between the lines ( pardon the pun ) and decide myself what I need to do ..if I don't know what to do I will ask and everytime someone will either tell me how to solve things...point me in the right direction ...or PM me or even talk me through things on the phone ( you know who you are ) ...or have a little pop at me...thats fine with me..I can cope with this ..I even reckon I know who our mystery poster is and I welcome his advice and knowledge........so PLEASE everyone...keep up the good work and don't take things personal.....

If we don't start to play nicely then going to be giving out infractions.
I thought I was in the tm800 room for a bit.

I can only agree with what ellie is saying is all this bickering worth it over what a sat box does / doesnt do?
Things has seemed to escalate a little out of hand in here once again WHY?

Back to the plot ...

Im trying to help kommander out with this 9000 issue, I have a friend with a spiderbox 9000HD, I also have a 7000hd of my own, both work perfectly fine from the same cccam server v 2.2.1, but his box disconnects/reconnects every 8 mins like clockwork.

Iv checked my friends and mine are hardware version 1.20 iv pmed kommander to see what his is and see if its relevant, but not got a reply yet.

I found another post on this forum that some servers were using an older cccam 2.1.1 to fix this issue, which is not really the best solution.

Im not knocking the spiderbox in any way, its a nice easy to use box, but there is some issue's with some boxes & cccam that im sure the developers could fix once and for all, and would be nice if they admitted it as well.

And before certain member comment's on my post it is not the sever at fault on this occasion !

One thing i have noted and that was having another line switched on that was not connecting did cause the active line to disconnect intermittently .

Last edited:
Well its not hardware version as they are all the same.

I can only agree with what ellie is saying is all this bickering worth it over what a sat box does / doesnt do?
Things has seemed to escalate a little out of hand in here once again WHY?

I agree JimmyP, I didn't want to get into this bickering, its not about The Spiderbox as such its about MY Sat Box, I keep saying that.
Anyway to stop this excalating anymore g_p_t and I will deal with it offline until we get a solution to post or a definite error

I now can confirm all spiderboxes exhibit this 8 mins then disconnect/reconnect syndrome (all in sync !! ), I believe its down to a combination of ISP & router and how many spiderbox users are connected to that server (cause they are all trying to reconnect at the same time ) and its pot luck as to whether you get reconnected quickly enough not to get freezing.
Iv also noticed the spiderbox can take quite a while to connect, other boxes connect straight away.
I cannot believe the guys behind the software are not aware of this & cant fix it.
Im was also wondering whether the box is buffering the received keys (1 every 8 seconds for 8 mins = 60 keys) then clearing it by doing a reset. I could be totally wrong on this thought.

Im assuming they don't do this on newcamd.

Its a shame cause everything else about those boxes are great, good picture, quick channel change, nice remote, stable (not cccam obviously)

I think the way forward for you is either give up/FTA, get some different sat boxes or find a good newcamd server.

Hope this helps other users, and would be even better if the software guys can fix this.

I would post this on another forum that starts with the letter A but im guessing it would be deleted pronto !

Last edited:
I had spider box it kept cutting out cccam did, i went on spider forum got banned they said was my problem not there box, if you go on cs forum type spiderbox you see how shit the box is with cccam.it run fine on the old ccam but on new its load of shit.
i sold mine got tm-5402hd way better box cccam works great
spiderbox is great box but if want use your lines in the box its a no no

Try the latest patch released today. I will say my combo and now my 9900HD do not show this fault using 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.4.

Try the latest patch released today. I will say my combo and now my 9900HD do not show this fault using 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.4.

Sorry mate im not a spiderbox owner any more haven't been for ages lol
so have they fixed the cccam then ?

Didnt see that, I will try this, be nice if it does fix this issue.

i dont use cccam at all, but, isnt the latest, most secure (lmao, cccam and secure said together, thats a joke in itself lol) version the lastest 2.2.1??

Is it me being synclinal ? but its weird how a new model comes out and new patches start coming out for the old models at the same time.

Is it me being synclinal ? but its weird how a new model comes out and new patches start coming out for the old models at the same time.

Afraid you are being cynical as there have been three patches released this month for the 7000 and 9000. In case you missed them the two before this one were downloaded via the net using the default download address in the network setting.

Today was the first patch released for the 9900.

Mr hendrix does this downloadable patch include the download via net patch as I've not got around to downloading it yet.

Mr hendrix does this downloadable patch include the download via net patch as I've not got around to downloading it yet.

From reading elsewhere stu this new patch has the older features incorporated

Yep every-things in just load it but back up your channels list first as the factory reset will erase them.

Back