brand new nokia n95-seal on box intact-first 200 quid bags it

i will take the phone mate.can you pm me. thanks

edit

havent got 207 quid in the bank sorry

Close shave mate..........................

Threads like this disappointing....................think sales/wants should be scrapped from dw.

Last activity : September 19th : 22.27pm
Last Post : September 17th : 18.42pm

I dont know if Allroad has done anything about this Storm 1 but Ill PM daddymayhem now and see what response I get ;)

i did m8 but no response

very disapointing tbh

some good ideas in the thread though

I think I would reluctantly agree with that. : grim :

I think it should as well m8. Its sad that 1 scammer spoils it but for the protection of members its a small price to pay imo.
£200 is a lot of money to lose i feel for the poor guy that has lost out. Very sad indeed.

i think if any member wants to sell anything over £50 that they must pm or e mail a admin / mod (to be decided who would like to do it) a pic of the goods with their user name and FULL details of their contact details befor listing their goods , then full details can be passed to the buyer if anything goes wrong

I do like the idea of making it a rule that u must take a picture with ur DW username on a peice of paper

most of the trades go through without a hickup but u do get the odd arse who wants to spoil it for others

remember Napster waited 3 weeks for his item to arive so dont give up hope just yet

we have managed to get most people money or items sent in the past so lets see what happens when he logs in again ;)

Think a higher post count would help abit & maybe some kind of verification by a Mod of contact details Pics etc......

I hope this guy comes true on his word I HATE SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!

i think the pic idea is a good one, although it still wouldnt stop the seller sending the item, i have a n95 i could quite easily take a pic with my user name, sell it and not send it so that idea isnt fool proof, it would help on the part of the scammers who dont have the goods to sell so it would reduce the risk, but there will always be a risk when buying/selling you cant rule it out 100% unfortunately.

thankfully most on here i would trust in a sale, my advice is not to buy from someone on the forum you are not 100% about.

like has been said before even if this is innocent daddymayhem is still very wrong for just dissapearing without a word.

Rest assured everyone on here will try to help you get your goods or money back. I once waited over 5 months to get an item from a dodgy member. But with the help of the admin/mods and plenty of my own research into him I finally got it.

I had to track him down via, Youtube, Myspace, Bebo, and another forum. I found his sister on Bebo, and messaged her, got his mums address from electoral roll and sent a carrier around to collect the item TWICE.

Don't give up hope.

i for one will accept the money as a third party if needed

Thats a good option Paul. It may only need to be used for certian transactions possibly at the buyers request then only if you agree.
If it was for every sale i think you would be busy m8.
If you done it through paypal would you not have to pay fees on the forwarding transfers? Could be a bit complicated lol.

how about members are only allowed to sell cheap items say £20 max untill they have say 5 referrals to the trusted sellers list?

Back