brand new nokia n95-seal on box intact-first 200 quid bags it

I must add here Royal Mail are geting beyond belief with regards to deliverys, i have had alot of delays with special delivery items not turning up for days on end... ive had a letter turn up faster than a special delivery item ..! work that out.

yes this is quite true, 1st class is no longer next day for the majority of times its used, i very regulary have 1st class items turn up a day late

Hi Daddymayhem, I have paid you as requested - Can you let me know what is happening? As I have sent you PMs but no reply? maybe you have not received them? thats why I post this!
Regards
Mark

My reason for putting this on the site is that i have sent pms to him but had no reply? as he has listed the following before?
I thought that this may get through to him.

wife has blocked emails from certain senders-need help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emails from certain websites are not getting through,nothing in message rules but somehow i cant see them,or shes forwarding them somewhere,she recently signed up for digital signing,how can i find out where the are going to

Daddymayhem that is = wife has blocked emails from certain senders-need help

Good one m8, lets hope he gets in touch with Storm1 soon

Well just to let you all know - I have pm'd this guy now 7 times & sent emails to email addy provided & still no response from him at all- Just cannot understand it?

Yes Curly.

But strange that when he posted he did not mention it? also said £7.50p special delivery

My only hope is that he's on holiday or working away m8.
Fingers crossed for you storm1

Curly

seems dodgy to me, 200 quid for the latest handset was first questionable.
secondly no matter what you do if you sell an item ands receive the cash you post the item, you dont fook off on holiday or go off somewhere to work.

sure he only posted someone elses item (when collared) so he could get 200 quid off some poor sod.

id be round his gaff in a second and id be leaving with my 200 quid or 200 quids worth of teeth.

hope this isnt the case but even if it isnt a con man job its still bullshit and the seller needs a kick in the boll*cks for not responding to his mails.

Agreed it does sound dodgy :(
I was trying to think of why he hasn't even logged on here since the 19th.
I've just read his previous posts and he seamed to do a bit of selling on here.
I even remember reading his initial post for the phone and thought about it myself at the time.
Glad I decided against it now.

Curly

this is well out of order! storm i hope you get it sorted m8. how did you pay him? perhaps you should try to get it back or make arrangements to pay him a visit!

u may be able to get his address if napsters item was sent special or recorded they have to put the senders address on the back

Back