brand new nokia n95-seal on box intact-first 200 quid bags it

Maybe something bad happened too him? :eek:

yeah like the guy who first broke his leg then his bank account was hacked then the parcel was stolen then it wasnt then his dad died then his brother posted it then he found out his brother forgot to post it and left in in the cupboard.

was that this forum i cant remember but it was on one i visited. story after story.

now im still not saying this is the case with daddy as he,s not even replied to this post but i think he is still well out of order for not sending it.

We should make it a rule that you must post a pic with your username somewhere when selling an item.

Would stop folk just scamming money and not haveing anything to sell.

Hi all thanks for your support!
Just an update - still no response even though i have pmd again & again & used the email wendyg ?
Anyway went to see my solicitor this morn & was advised to send another message to both addys. Informing him that if i do not get a reply within 14 days this will be put in the hands of the police & we will claim for the money back & court costs.

This is as the brief said ample time for a response?
So will have to see what happens - but in the meantime guys do not trade with this person.
Regards
Storm1

We should make it a rule that you must post a pic with your username somewhere when selling an item.

What about charging a nominal fee ie £1 via credit card if you want to trade or sell on this board so at least the mods would have some way of tracing scammers?

That will not work....

At Storm1.....I dont do violence, but I know what I would do!;)

Last edited:
Hope we get this sorted soon. As 200quid isnt a small amount of money. i know there is no real way of making sure people dont get scammed and dw does state its users risks if they are trading.

maybe one idea is a holding service? like a middle man. a mod or something. buyer sends money to mod, mod waits for seller to send goods to him then he will send out both to both parties. if one backs out and doesnt send, then the mod will send it back. also, the mod will charge say postage from both parties and a fee for the service. say 2 quid. so he will make 20 quid for 10 transactions. or whatever. doesnt have to be a mod, doesnt have to be 2 pounds lol. could be a set of people. when transaction occurs, buyer or seller can ask a mod or admin to be the holding service. person can accept or not accept.

anyone who has agreed to take part in the holding service job has a little star next to their name so buyer or seller knows whos taking part and who isnt. and who to contact.

Last activity : September 19th : 22.27pm
Last Post : September 17th : 18.42pm

I dont know if Allroad has done anything about this Storm 1 but Ill PM daddymayhem now and see what response I get ;)

Not a very nice thing to read this thread, storm1 I hope you get your money or the phone m8 200 quids alot of money. I thought he had only one phone which he sold to napster. I can't remember reading in this thread that he had more then one phone. :lovestory of daddymayhem i sence.

i did say that in the past, but then i got told of from mods for not asking there permission

if it's a screw

let us all go to his house/neighbourhood and rip the monkey out of him

: spook :

Back