brand new nokia n95-seal on box intact-first 200 quid bags it

glad you got this sorted out and well done to the mods and admin for all the good work this is why digitalworldz is number one alls well that ends well

followed this thread from near the beginning and its nice to see we have a positive outcome.Big hand to those that helped storm and supported this thread. Its people like you that make DW a great place.

what the fooks all this? This is really a pain, might as well do away with the whole bloody section. incidentally i too think that recovery of the said cash should be teeth and kneecaps.
there is no excuse for this protracted sale, either send the fookin stuff or send back the cash.
it does seem kinda dodgy to me anyway tbh, brand new in box no pics blah blah - oh my cat died, i've been ill blah blah blah.
some peeps just use this section as a means to rip people off not many but some do and its those few that make this trading and wants business not worth while..

TBC

Hello all.
Just got back from bulgaria last night with the wife & kids, lovely holiday, then logged on to DW & saw all your messages of support which has overwhelmed me!
Can i just say thankyou to everyone for all of for your messages of concern.
Just to keep you updated i had a pm from daddymayhem on the 04-10-2007 so await the tracking number which he has promised to send.
So as soon as i hear anymore ? i will let you all know.
Regards
Storm1.

Thanks again all - Best wishes to you.

what the fooks all this? This is really a pain, might as well do away with the whole bloody section. incidentally i too think that recovery of the said cash should be teeth and kneecaps.
there is no excuse for this protracted sale, either send the fookin stuff or send back the cash.
it does seem kinda dodgy to me anyway tbh, brand new in box no pics blah blah - oh my cat died, i've been ill blah blah blah.
some peeps just use this section as a means to rip people off not many but some do and its those few that make this trading and wants business not worth while..

TBC
Hi all.
Only got back from holiday in bulgaria yesterday evening - lovely holiday for wife, grandchildren & myself.
However logged onto DW & was overwhelmed by all of your support concerning the N95.
Can i just say thanks to you all it is much appreciated.
Well just to keep you up to date - yes i did receive a pm from daddymayhem to say that the phone will be sent out & that he would provide a tracking number for this, so at present i am still awaiting?
However once again Thanks for all your messages of support.

Best Regards
Storm1

Hi All.
Thanks 4 all your support - will try to keep you posted on the outcome?
Regards
Storm1

yes but lets not all count our chickens just yet, a contact pm with a promise of a tracking number doesnt mean everything is going to be ok,

even when the tracking number turns up its not sorted, the only way this will be sorted is when the phone or money is in possesion of storm and he is happy with what he recieves,

lets not forget about this thread because theres been contact. the deals not complete.

and im not having a go at mayhem, it would be the same with any member.

Last edited by a moderator:
No nothing yet mate ! But will keep you all posted ? Thanks for your concern!

No nothing yet mate ! But will keep you all posted ? Thanks for your concern!

Looks to me like you might get it for christmas at this rate,Theres really no excuses as far as i am concerned.daddymayhem posted the item for sale via the forum,so that means it was available for sale.Storms paid up so were are the goods.

Daddymayhem N95

Well all.
Still not heard anything from this guy since he pm'd rat & myself on the 4th of October apologising for not sending out phone that i paid him for!

So today went to see solicitor again - as he told me to on my 1st visit to give him until the 09-10-2007 for advise & he has informed me that I should now report this matter to the police. I am posting this now to advise daddymayhem that I will be going to the police on the 15-10-2007 to report him - unless I receive notification from him before then this is my intention to have him pursued for fraud.
My advice to you all at the present time is DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY - ROBERT SMITH - Larkhall.

Regards
Storm1

been watching this thread hope you get your stuff storm1 good luck m8 : spook :

RAT>
ok Ive done a little research on this guy and found a little info
right daddymahem i see u have been online Last Activity: Yesterday 01:05

u now have 7 days to reply to my PM and sort this mess out otherwise I will be sending all info I have found to the relevent persons

Rat. Still no contact from daddymayhem since he pmd me on the 04-10-2007 - have you had any response to your message?
Regards
Storm1

Im sorry storm ur posts wasnt approved :(

Ive had no more contact with him only the same day as u,to be honest this guy is now trying my paticence

Il Pm him again and see what I can do

Ok this is whats gonna happen, you print off ALL correspondance with daddymeyhem, take it to the police. but make sure the correspondance links daddymeyhem to his actual name and address. also the notices you sent him advicing him of the time you give him to co-operate.
HOPEFULLY police will help you out but i doubt it.

What i would do is if you have his name and address and/or any other details, ie, bank details, pass it onto a debt collection agency. they will charge you about 20% but you have more luck with them.

this kind of thing makes me feel sick. If I lose £200 in would be fuming. Hope this ends with a phone being devivered rather than a right hook or a baseball bat

Daddymayhem sort it out ffs your taking the pi$$ m8.

You dont seriously think your going to get away with this...

Think Again m8.

Back