Boxing: Amir Khan fighting this weekend

The fact that Khan had to wait for football to finish before making an appearance really says it all. Khan is a ratings whore for ITV. No more no less.

he has potential but what he really needs is to move up to lightwelter then maybe he might be able to take a punch and not get floored off old past fighters and limmond who has no power in his shots atall

agree with ya m8. thats why i said he needs a world class trainer. One who can help him work on his defence and not focus on his attacking. Improving his defence will make him an awesome fighter, because his speed and power is immense.

He has to ditch Warren, he's a useless promoter.

after watching Pacquiao look incredible beating up Diaz last night, one thing Khan definitely needs to do is shut his mouth about thinking he's ready to challenge Pac.. Nowhere near ready yet son!!

lol yeah funny... although all joking aside about that, Warren IS gonna have to find a new TV home for Amir Khan soon coz it seems like ITV are gonna be getting rid of the boxing from their sports coverage coz it don't make them no ££££'s.

Just read a quote from Khan saying that after this fight, he wants to fight the winner of the Pacquiao Diaz fight.

What???????????

Now don't get me wrong - ain't nowt wrong with being super confident and I actually like Amir Khan and think he's a decent fighter BUT he's nuts if he thinks he can go from fighting people like Michael Gomez to even testing the likes of Manny Pacquiao?!?!?
He can now fight with the loser diaz not pacman

Back